MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

So does this 4 movies a month only count for new customers?

NOT RIGHT WHEN IW COMES OUT!!!!!!!
giphy.gif
Guess I'll be "seeing" that I Feel Pretty trash, Truth or Dare, etc.

It should at least be more than twice. They must've noticed I got Black Panther 5 times in my history :lol:

Imma have to stsrt using that movie is not listed for this theater so just check-in to this blank slot option (which I ironically had to use for IW today).

They're basically limiting you to w/e movie comes out weekly. There was on time in the past few months I walked in to the movies and there was only one other movie I didn't see (Peter Rabbit) at that particular spot.

When does this start?

Last edited:
So does this 4 movies a month only count for new customers?

Guess I'll be "seeing" that I Feel Pretty trash, Truth or Dare, etc.

It should at least be more than twice. They must've noticed I got Black Panther 5 times in my history :lol:

Imma have to stsrt using that movie is not listed for this theater so just check-in to this blank slot option (which I ironically had to use for IW today).

They're basically limiting you to w/e movie comes out weekly. There was on time in the past few months I walked in to the movies and there was only one other movie I didn't see (Peter Rabbit) at that particular spot.

When does this start?
Should be today, just got the update/message for it.

I got hit with the ticket stub submission today and an e-mail later.

I just need Movie Pass to last through the summer so I can see all these summer movies :lol:

They're changing the rules too often, they aren't going to get many new customers with the four movies a month. The CEO pretty much killed the company by not even knowing how the app works.

Black Panther got one last ticket from me today before I updated the app. I had already gotten tickets from Fandango for IMAX and swiped my Movie Pass for Black Panther.

I just updated it. I logged out and I can't even sign in to it now. It says failed to retrieve subscription status.

I just googled, looks like it might be their systems and the avengers causing the problem. Fandango was even acting up earlier, I was looking at seats for Sunday and I was in a queue like it was the SNKRS app.

Wouldn’t they make you submit stubs if you do the missing movie too much?
Thats what they just hit me with :smh:

Since its the first time I just told them I didn't know about this and threw away my stub :lol:

App wouldn't open, kept closing. Finally does and I gotta submit stub and the more than one movie joint is the terms of service update.

Well I'm gonna have to keep confessing them cuz I'm seeing Infinty War at least 10 more times.

mmmhmmmmmmmmm
Well then you don't make a lick of sense.

Last edited:
just got the update. sucks. wanted to watch avengers several times. guess ill just get tickets to a different movie and sneak into avengers lol

Makes sense why they’re limiting it to one viewing per movie. At the end of the day, even the 4 movies per month is worth it. It’s still less than the cost of one movie ticket. I realize as a consumer it sucks to lose some privileges, but it’s still better than not having it at all. I didn’t even watch movies before I got moviepass.

They must have lost a ton of money.

Data wasn't as profitable as they thought. I always turned my location off and closed the app after getting my ticket from the kiosk. :lol:

Last edited:
Damn moviepass is acting up with the ticket stub photo.. The little camera button disappeared and now I'm trying to find it to take the picture of the stub..

Makes sense why they’re limiting it to one viewing per movie. At the end of the day, even the 4 movies per month is worth it. It’s still less than the cost of one movie ticket. I realize as a consumer it sucks to lose some privileges, but it’s still better than not having it at all. I didn’t even watch movies before I got moviepass.
If I was someone who liked to watch many different movies, moviepass would sound attractive as hell. But lately I'm only interested in watching just a few movies a lately. Mostly marvel movies.

Ive seen 34 movies total since november for the 80 bucks i spent for the movie pass for the year.
5 in april
5 in march
6 in feb
10 in jan
5 in dec
3 in nov

my current backlog for may is:
isle of dogs
avengers
super troopers
overboard
tully
rampage
pacific rim
quiet place

I repeated on 2 to see with different people. id say about half the time I spend 6-10 bucks in concessions.
Never cheated the system but its annoying to be having convenience of the app slowly stripped away. 4 movies is pretty much ok with me but this ticket stub nonsense and then the no repeat movies... Why should movie pass care if i repeat films. i thought yall wanted data. Maybe you should look at movies that a lot of people repeat on so you can tell movie producers what movies we want to watch again.

Back
Top Bottom