MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

Every time I use mine I have to take pics

How many movies do you see? That might have something to do with it.

You can watch the same film multiple times again? Haven't had a film blocked since Black Panther.

Nope, just checked mine and it says blocked out

It may be based on how much you use mp.

They caught up with me quick. Right after I saw Infinity War :smh: :lol:

Things were real different before I updated the app.

Sucker for A24 films, so I saw this today; based on Neil Gaiman's graphic novel of the same name - was like a weird fish out of water sci fi teen rom com. As always, Elle Fanning was fantastic in it.

The one thing I do not like about the ticket verification is that my theater once I walk in there is no service. So I don't often take the pic until after the movie is through. The last two times it looks like the ticket verification times out or disappears and I look in movie history and there is nowhere to upload the stub. They say that if you miss one ticket verification you could be up for suspension, I missed the verification twice but I am still able to use the MoviePass, so I dont know, I still kept the stubs just in case.

Planning to see Upgrade then Oceans 8 this week.

HELL NO!!

Moviepass is asking for my last ticket stub.. However it got submitted.. Now I cant find the stub.. :smh:

A lot of movies to watch this month and next month

Upgrade- out now

June 8th
Ocean's 8
Hereditary
Hotel Artemis

June 15th
Incredibles 2
Tag

June 22nd
JW: Fallen Kingdom

June 29th
Sicario: Day of Soldado
Uncle Drew

July 4th
The First Purge

July 6th
Ant-Man and The Wasp
Sorry to Bother You

July 13th
Skyscraper

July 20th
Equalizer 2
Blindspotting

July 27th
MI: Fallout

They say that if you miss one ticket verification you could be up for suspension
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

The mess up part is that it doesn't tell you what ticket stub it wants.. I trying to figure out what was the last movie I saw..

well i throw all my stubs away immediately after scanning them. they haven't asked me for any yet, but hopefully they tell me they'll want them BEFORE i see the movie so i don't toss it and then need it later.

Yup that what happened to me.. I took the picture of the ticket stub and it was "submitted"

Weeks later they're asking for the ticket stub..

A lot of movies to watch this month and next month

Upgrade- out now

June 8th
Ocean's 8
Hereditary
Hotel Artemis

June 15th
Incredibles 2
Tag

June 22nd
JW: Fallen Kingdom

June 29th
Sicario: Day of Soldado
Uncle Drew

July 4th
The First Purge

July 6th
Ant-Man and The Wasp
Sorry to Bother You

July 13th
Skyscraper

July 20th
Equalizer 2
Blindspotting

July 27th
MI: Fallout
Yeah, I’m on all of these!

Haven't seen any of the Purge movies in theaters but they got some Blumhouse thing where if you watch 3 of their movies you get something so I might.

They can so so much more with The Purge.

And yeah, I had posted in the movie/tv thread that my movie watching is about to pick up this month.

Yeah you get free digital copies of the movies..
Oh that's what it was.

I watched Truth or Dare and then Upgrade last week and they were alerting me like go see Purge or Unfriended.

Probably just gonna see BlacKkKlansman instead.

Last edited:
HMNY down to 0.3891 a share. Told yall that **** gon go down to like 0.15 - 0.20

They're going to have problems in June and July.

I have two and three movies almost every week I want to see.

Back
Top Bottom