MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

Haha I ate dinner a couple hours before we went, but then I got a chicken and waffles sandwich combo that comes with fries and a icee and then a gourmet caramel popcorn. My girl also got those struggle nachos and she shared the icee with me. I was stuffed and ended up not being able to stay awake. I’ll end up going to see it again sometime this week when my girl works night shift.

It was the first time I went to check in for a movie and the time I was trying to buy actually wasn’t listed. I have a theory that if i ever use the “movie time unlisted” option, that’s when they’ll start asking for pictures of stubs. So I just checked in for a different time of the same movie instead of actually using that option.

caught deadpool yesterday, movie is as good as the first one

anyone else catch that preview for that muppet style movie? :wow: :lol:

Strange thing happening lately.

Friday I saw Deadpool (but checked in to see A Quiet Place cuz I technically never used MP to see it), submitted the stub no problem. I closed the app after that.

Last night I open it to check movies/theaters for today and its asking for the stub again. I no longer have it so I just told them I been submitted it and kept it moving.

Now as I check-in to see Disobedience all of the movies that were blocked for that see a movie only once rule are unblocked and I can check-in to see any of them. I submit the stub again no problem.

Glitch with the app? Do I tempt fate and dare check-in for a movie I already saw? :nerd:

They really need to work out a deal somehow with these theaters. I never used to go watch movies. Now I’m going to see everything and spending $35 on concessions every single time. Got the itis and fell asleep during Deadpool last night lol. Gonna start leaving my wallet at home when I go so I can’t buy snacks anymore.

And I feel weird spending $20 :lol: You might as well go to the restaurant movie theaters. They have three different types around here.

Just bring the ability to buy tickets in advance so I can reserve my seats and I'll be happy.

Yeah I'd like that. But right now I just use it in conjunction with Fandango to see how sold out a movie is and where seats are.

caught deadpool yesterday, movie is as good as the first one

anyone else catch that preview for that muppet style movie? :wow: :lol:

It's not, not even close

Strange thing happening lately.

Friday I saw Deadpool (but checked in to see A Quiet Place cuz I technically never used MP to see it), submitted the stub no problem. I closed the app after that.

Last night I open it to check movies/theaters for today and its asking for the stub again. I no longer have it so I just told them I been submitted it and kept it moving.

Now as I check-in to see Disobedience all of the movies that were blocked for that see a movie only once rule are unblocked and I can check-in to see any of them. I submit the stub again no problem.

Glitch with the app? Do I tempt fate and dare check-in for a movie I already saw? :nerd:

Probably a glitch. But I've been wondering about the stub, is it just for the people who go a lot. Because you can't be monitoring almost 3 million people. Maybe it's just to scare you in to doing the right thing.

Last edited:
I thought so as well. Can't just keep asking like that after I comply.

And count me as one that enjoyed DP2 more than the first. Even with a non cohesive plot the first joint has no replay value compared to the sequel.

Definitely a glitch, movies I saw are shaded out again.

I definitely could've saw a movie I already used MP on though. Check-in was working.

Just reposting

Report: MoviePass to add family plans, ‘bring a friend’ feature

The company in a new filing this week shared plans to add features to hook new users to sign up for the service.

MoviePass plans to add such features as:

• Family plan — Allows families to see movies together under one account. Right now, there is no way for families to use the service together.
"We expect that the family plan will also provide greater convenience for families to sign up together, and lead to a greater rate of growth for subscriber acquisition, given one decision-maker would be capable of paying for multiple users," the company said in its filing.

• Option to see premium formats — Currently, 72 percent of MoviePass users want an option to see a higher-end movie, the company said in its filing. MoviePass wants to add that option, allowing customers to see premium versions of movies. The company’s rival, Sinemia, offers a plan that allows customers to see one IMAX or 3D movie a month for $9.99.
    • “Bring-a-friend” — This new idea would allow people to bring a friend to a movie with them, helping to cut costs on attending theaters.
https://www.deseretnews.com/article...o-add-family-plans-bring-a-friend-feature.amp

There's a rival company named Sinemia. Differences between them and moviepass is you dont need a card and their plans are for one movie ticket of any choice whether it be imax or 3d for 4.99 and two for 6.99

There's a rival company named Sinemia. Differences between them and moviepass is you dont need a card and their plans are for one movie ticket of any choice whether it be imax or 3d for 4.99 and two for 6.99
Is that one or two movies a month or a movie a day?

Next week is a good Movie Pass week with Upgrade and Action Point

It's not as bad as you would think. I just take a pic after I get it from the kiosk.
Yea it isn’t that bad. Takes a few seconds.

Went and seen this chinese movie today "How long will I love you", concept was interesting. Will see Solo next

Back
Top Bottom