MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

Smh most of the good movies I haven’t seen are blocked out. It’s looking like I’m gonna have to wait for a good kodi stream to see leave no trace. I’m not paying out of pocket. Or I may do a Master Zik Master Zik and get a ticket and see a diff movie.

^How was Blindspotting?

I ended up canceling MP and Sinemia, and just getting AMC A List. The extra $10/mo. to reserve seats in advance, see Dolby/IMAX/3D and the choice to see literally any movie and not have to wait is well worth it. And even with MP I never watched more than 3 movies a week.

^How was Blindspotting?

I ended up canceling MP and Sinemia, and just getting AMC A List. The extra $10/mo. to reserve seats in advance, see Dolby/IMAX/3D and the choice to see literally any movie and not have to wait is well worth it. And even with MP I never watched more than 3 movies a week.
The only drawback for this is its only AMC and costs more but if AMC is your go to it works out fine.

There goes my Sunday

Screenshot_20180729-074450.png

^How was Blindspotting?

I bit the bullet a couple weeks ago and got AMC A List too. Got tired of waiting in line for food only to have A List members get priority when I finally got to the front...

I love it so far for all the reasons you said. AMCs are everywhere and carry 99.9% of the movies I want to see. It is extremely rare for me to want to see an indie release at an independent theater.

Still have to come out of pocket for my girl’s ticket but I’m glad you can reserve multiple seats and pay in-app. A List is the way to go unless you don’t have any AMCs near you.

I just checked when I saw this topic. :lol:

They have Three Identical Strangers and even Oceans 8 as peak pricing. :lol: It's damn near everything besides Uncle Drew, Sicario and Blindspotting. They even have Sorry To Bother You and Purge. Movies that have been out more than four weeks.

I might finally go see Tag

They have Three Identical Strangers and even Oceans 8 as peak pricing. :lol: It's damn near everything besides Uncle Drew, Sicario and Blindspotting. They even have Sorry To Bother You and Purge. Movies that have been out more than four weeks.

Tag wasn’t bad

Tag wasn’t bad

Tag is pretty good. Guys comedy movie, friendship to middle age, each cast member fits role. Renner is civilian Hawkeye.

anigif_sub-buzz-17250-1521565875-1.gif

This is crazy, only 2 movies are showing up on my MP, but AMC still has 5 different movies playing for the rest of the day.

Even if I wanted to see one of those two movies, the peak pass for me is $8, even higher than the $2-$6 range they stated.

I have until 8/17 before my MP ends, highly thinking of cancelling by the 15th and joining AMC A List.

2 movies? Can't be true. All the movies are there for me. Except MI of course.

This is crazy, only 2 movies are showing up on my MP, but AMC still has 5 different movies playing for the rest of the day.

Even if I wanted to see one of those two movies, the peak pass for me is $8, even higher than the $2-$6 range they stated.

I have until 8/17 before my MP ends, highly thinking of cancelling by the 15th and joining AMC A List.
Just check in to one movie and go in to the other.

Line up the showtimes keeping in mind when they actually start.

just check in to a movie that doesnt have peak pricing and sneak into desired movie

every movie i have available has peak pricing

those that doesn't i already saw so I can't even do the damn spoof

but really none of this ish makes sense, equalizer wasn't peak pricing last week but it has been this whole weekend, the purge also stopped being peak last week but it's back to it this weekend, the same with unfriended

there is no legitimacy in the BS they were feeding us about peak pricing for the most demanded films

also, did they ever mention in the newest rules that they can block out any films they want like MI?

every movie i have available has peak pricing

those that doesn't i already saw so I can't even do the damn spoof

but really none of this ish makes sense, equalizer wasn't peak pricing last week but it has been this whole weekend, the purge also stopped being peak last week but it's back to it this weekend, the same with unfriended

there is no legitimacy in the BS they were feeding us about peak pricing for the most demanded films

also, did they ever mention in the newest rules that they can block out any films they want like MI?

They put it in here. I'm guessing that since it's so long, they assumed nobody would read it...

https://moviepass.com/service_updates_20180727/

Back
Top Bottom