MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

just check in to a movie that doesnt have peak pricing and sneak into desired movie

I thought about this, but do I just pop in every room and find desired movie? Like, there's no sign, just a number. It's going to look questionable.

MP is on life support bruhs, with them surging every movie like this it could be over for them soon. With $5 Tuesdays and 3 AMCs within a 20 min drive of me I think I'm gonna get the stubs deal.

They need to make e ticketing available everywhere. That seems to always work.

This is crazy, only 2 movies are showing up on my MP, but AMC still has 5 different movies playing for the rest of the day.

Even if I wanted to see one of those two movies, the peak pass for me is $8, even higher than the $2-$6 range they stated.

I have until 8/17 before my MP ends, highly thinking of cancelling by the 15th and joining AMC A List.

2 movies? Can't be true. All the movies are there for me. Except MI of course.

They’re limiting your options on movies you can see smh.

Limits by throughout the day us true. Prefer going to this Marcus brand theater. All movies, even seen one there, this morning. Now handful (couple seen and MI still blacked out) for rest of evening. Guess I'm going to use Mamma Mia as the buy ticket to exchange for repeat Mission Impossible. Also found sometimes deleting and relogin app helps check-in. Try that. Reload.

55ad3971a098bae083af36319810c5c7

I thought about this, but do I just pop in every room and find desired movie? Like, there's no sign, just a number. It's going to look questionable.

You don't have a theatre that shows what movie is playing on the sign outside that room's door?

Just canceled my MoviePass subscription also. Every movie besides Mama Mia was blocked off for buying at my local theater. WAnted to see blindspotting.

If I was monthly with Mp, I would’ve most likely canceled by now with peak and blackouts. I use amc the least, so a-list is a no go.
Once mp is done, back to paying as I watch since I averaged a movie per month before using Mp.

I need to check when my next payment comes out, because I'm done.

Tag required e-ticketing and I got the warning at the theater. I wasn't paying for that. I didn't feel like waiting for Mission Impossible.

AMC A-List is calling me

Damn peak sounds like a ***** but on top of randomly blacking out movies and throwing that in the fine print of the last update that is not the wave.

Damn peak sounds like a ***** but on top of randomly blacking out movies and throwing that in the fine print of the last update that is not the wave.
I damn near can’t see anymore movies because they’ve blacked out everything I haven’t seen smh. It was fun while it lasted.

See that's why I triple up sometimes off of one use of MP :lol:

I got movies to burn. Then you add in there's new movies every week you'll always have something.

I plan on seeing Mission Impossible Fallout again this weekend and I got Incredibles 2, Sorry to Bother You, and Hereditary all to use on that. Not to mention movies I never planned on seeing like Unfriended, Purge, etc.

After that its just about the timing and showtimes.

Last edited:
Yeah about to see when my next payment is and cancel me and my wife MP.

Almost everything has surge pricing every day for me.

I'm in NYC and the only one that doesn't have it is a theater on 23rd street or something.

Every movie has it even wack movies, old movies that been out for weeks :smh:

Back
Top Bottom