Movies that are slept on? vol. Half Nelson (2006)

Talk To Me
Raising Victor Vargas
Legal Tender
Brooklyn Rules
What's Cooking?

Last edited:
An under appreciated Terry Gilliam movie with a great cast. Most people like Gilliam's 12 Monkeys from this period of his career but I like Fisher King too.

Last edited:
^ The whole movie was uncomfortable. I've only watched it once, I'm glad I did but don't think I could watch it again because of the subject matter & story... It's a solid movie though...

Bamboozled was def slept on. I didn't think it would be good when it came out, but when I checked it,it was spot on. It's still relevant today.

I like this joint too 
laugh.gif

PSK2310 droppin' some gems in this thread..

Amores Perros (spanish film)

Rock N Rolla (Guy Ritchie film)

This Boy's Life (Leonardo DiCaprio's first film from 1993. Goes heads up against Robert De Niro)

What version of old boy have you all seen? I saw the japanese one but it

I watched the old one like 2 years ago but it didnt look like that is that the new one or a remake of the older one?
What you're looking at is the remake of the japanese version you watched 2 years ago. Americanized, spreading the story here causes so much damage to the story line. I wish the japanese version could just be played in theaters for people, but i'm sure the japanese version would mess some americans minds up.. I guess...

View media item 500757
this movie right here is so ******g underrated! based on the true story when indonesia invaded east timor and how they killed 5 Australian journalists....awesome movie!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom