Movies that made you cry. Vol. Boys Don't Cry

Synecdoche, New York...Great film, all men should see this film! It will really hit you. (I am not being sexist or anything but it really delivers to males andI would highly recommend it.)

Heck I aint gona lie,, im 30? and UP had me crying. I took my twins to see that flick andnever would I have thought a toon like movie would pull some tears on me.. So realistic cause that can happen to anyone and it happens on a regular basis.. Wasmad looking in my fitted no doubt. ALSO

RADIO FLYER, if you elder cats know what im talking about, its when the big broher says goodbye to the lil guy before heflys away.. you all really got to see that NT

WHAT DREAMS MAY COME

A WALK TO REMEMBER

LAST HOUSE ON LEFT - YEss THE SCENE is that effin horrible, I wanted to body someonewatching that part, it makes you sad and mad at same time

Originally Posted by Vidasman

Heck I aint gona lie,, im 30? and UP had me crying. I took my twins to see that flick and never would I have thought a toon like movie would pull some tears on me.. So realistic cause that can happen to anyone and it happens on a regular basis.. Was mad looking in my fitted no doubt. ALSO

RADIO FLYER, if you elder cats know what im talking about, its when the big broher says goodbye to the lil guy before he flys away.. you all really got to see that NT

WHAT DREAMS MAY COME

A WALK TO REMEMBER

LAST HOUSE ON LEFT - YEss THE SCENE is that effin horrible, I wanted to body someone watching that part, it makes you sad and mad at same time
Agree Radio flyer is dope...

Last house on the left just made me uncomfortable

son-of-rambow.jpg

He got game, after they played the one on one game. When denzel told ray to get that hatred out of your heart, or you will be just like your father. Thatpart just does something to me everytime I see it.

Back
Top Bottom