Movies that made you cry. Vol. Boys Don't Cry

Originally Posted by Physicx

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

16a60bp.jpg
i still havent seen this

one of my friends said its one of the saddest movies she has ever seen
It's like you're watching it and throughout the movie you expect it to eventually get better but it get's worse and worse.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

bridge_to_terabithia_film_trailer.png

This movie caught me off guard.

joint caught me EXTREMELY off guard. Im thinkin that his joint was gonna be like all the other kid fairy tale land movies then next thing you know the girldies and i was like
eek.gif
frown.gif

Movies that had me teary eyed are:

Man on Fire(ending scene with the music)
Click
Wall-E
John Q
Crash(when the girl was shot, the music played perfectly in the background)
Pursuit of Happiness

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

16a60bp.jpg

I forgot about this one, this had me in tears. I was trying my hardest not to cry. I think it hurt most because I have a younger/twin sister and we are close.

the notebook
the green mile
forrest gump
bride and the prejudice
fried green tomatoes
the color purple
C.A.M.P
...as i iget older...the tears just seem to come easier

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Lion King, when Mufasah died. I was like 5, but none after that.
roll.gif
word I was like this yo
cry01.gif

But when Bubba died in Forrest Gump
frown.gif
it was real painful cry, I was 8years old and I realize how F'd up the world is. Forever changed how I viewed it.
smh.gif

I haven't cried over a movie in years but the last 1 had to be Pursuit of Happiness, my eyes were so watery but I wouldn't let one tear drop cuz I waswith a girl and she was crying at all....talk about cold blooded

I got EVERYONE beat...

no lie, i cried off Drop Dead Fred.....man, at the end when they realize he has to go away.....that hit me...

on Remember the Titans, when dude got in the car accident, cause he reminded me of my dude Vic at the time (football teammate)

and

At the end of Notorious, when they were driving through brooklyn and everyone was out in the streets....

lol, it seems like i cry alot, but i assure you....these were all at least 8 years apart...lol

Real talk Iono why but "three men and a baby"... #$$+ gets me when the mom takes the baby away ... hahah

i have to admit wall-e had me...

and UP and monsters inc. almost had me.. man.. pixar be doing it.. i watched finding nemo again for the first time in a few years the other day.. and man iforgot how good that movie was

didnt cry but it was the closest ive came

the subway bathroom scene in pursuit of happyness

lol @ dudes saying pursuit of happiness. that movie wasnt practical at all......... crappy movie.

Back
Top Bottom