Moving back in with your parents Vol. My prides tellin me nooo

Been on my own since I was 17, there is no going back home to mom and dad, mom
Sold the house and lives with my sister and niece...

I wish I could go back home sometimes, but I keep looking ahead and pushing forward
It gets hard sometimes, I lost my main job at one point and wanted to quit and give up, but I'm in and have been in a situation where failure isn't really a option and there wouldn't been a place for me to go

Goodluck OP

Do it... Im 24 n back at home for another few months... I drive a new car solely b/c my rent is free .99
pimp.gif

Do it... Im 24 n back at home for another few months... I drive a new car solely b/c my rent is free .99
pimp.gif

27.. I plan on getting married soon so I'm gonna do the same. Saving close to 1K a month for a year is gonna def gonna allow me to pay for bills and wedding expenses.

27.. I plan on getting married soon so I'm gonna do the same. Saving close to 1K a month for a year is gonna def gonna allow me to pay for bills and wedding expenses.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Doesn't sound like you have a choice my G. Make the best of the situation and just stay focused on getting back on your feet. There's no shame in asking your parents for help.

Yep, do what you have to do. It's a small sacrifice that will go a long way. Remember that.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Doesn't sound like you have a choice my G. Make the best of the situation and just stay focused on getting back on your feet. There's no shame in asking your parents for help.

Yep, do what you have to do. It's a small sacrifice that will go a long way. Remember that.

After a breakup with my ex i'm back at my parents house, and i'm saving to purchase a house, so don't let your pride get in the way of your bigger goals.. My parents go through a struggle every summer, so they're happy i'm there, but i'm still looking to purchase a home of my own.. Good luck though OP

After a breakup with my ex i'm back at my parents house, and i'm saving to purchase a house, so don't let your pride get in the way of your bigger goals.. My parents go through a struggle every summer, so they're happy i'm there, but i'm still looking to purchase a home of my own.. Good luck though OP

Back
Top Bottom