Moving back in with your parents Vol. My prides tellin me nooo

i live with my parents. i can afford a decent apartment by myself but i dont think its worth it when they pay for everything and i can basically do whatever i want

i live with my parents. i can afford a decent apartment by myself but i dont think its worth it when they pay for everything and i can basically do whatever i want

Moving back in with moms for at least a season in the fall.

My wallet and stomach told me yes.

I'm thinking about moving back. The rental scene is just +#+ out here and I'm looking into purchasing now. If I could get out of my lease, I'd be back in my upstairs room in a second. I have no problems with my parents at all, in fact love seeing them and vice versa (I generally go over there 3-4x a week anyways and many times spend the night). I'm 26.

If they are cool and you are, I think it's a good move. Just don't be a bum. At least buy your parents some groceries, knock out the cable bill, etc.

Moving back in with moms for at least a season in the fall.

My wallet and stomach told me yes.

I'm thinking about moving back. The rental scene is just +#+ out here and I'm looking into purchasing now. If I could get out of my lease, I'd be back in my upstairs room in a second. I have no problems with my parents at all, in fact love seeing them and vice versa (I generally go over there 3-4x a week anyways and many times spend the night). I'm 26.

If they are cool and you are, I think it's a good move. Just don't be a bum. At least buy your parents some groceries, knock out the cable bill, etc.

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

But my wallet! My wallet was tellin me yeaaaaa!

Dang I was gonna say that
laugh.gif

I'm 22, fresh out of college and still living at home. My parents are kinda OD traditional Asian parents (especially my mom), but I figure right now I can live rent-free...there are some days where I wish I could be independent and grow up, but it makes sense to stay put for a little while. My brother moved out at 25, so that's what I'm sorta shooting for.

I'm 22, fresh out of college and still living at home. My parents are kinda OD traditional Asian parents (especially my mom), but I figure right now I can live rent-free...there are some days where I wish I could be independent and grow up, but it makes sense to stay put for a little while. My brother moved out at 25, so that's what I'm sorta shooting for.

When I lost my job I had no choice. Collecting unemployment is cool but I'm bored sitting at home. It's hard finding work in this economy
frown.gif

When I lost my job I had no choice. Collecting unemployment is cool but I'm bored sitting at home. It's hard finding work in this economy
frown.gif

exactly. put your pride aside and focus on what you really need to do to get back on your feet

exactly. put your pride aside and focus on what you really need to do to get back on your feet

If you have a good relationship with your fam, it's all good.

I moved back home after my parents split and I decided to stop throwing my money away on rent. I have the whole second story to myself. My sister even moved back home to the guesthouse lol. Just me my moms, and sister and I'm saving about 1-1.5 K a month so the condo is being purchased asap. I might just buy the house from my mom since she's planning on retiring and moving to Mexico to focus on our 5 year old family business fulltime. I live in Pasadena, CA. I'd be a fool not to consider buying my old house.

I moved back home after my parents split and I decided to stop throwing my money away on rent. I have the whole second story to myself. My sister even moved back home to the guesthouse lol. Just me my moms, and sister and I'm saving about 1-1.5 K a month so the condo is being purchased asap. I might just buy the house from my mom since she's planning on retiring and moving to Mexico to focus on our 5 year old family business fulltime. I live in Pasadena, CA. I'd be a fool not to consider buying my old house.

Moving back home over the summer, really dreading the fact that its a high possibility that ill be doing the same after my senior year (next year)

Moving back home over the summer, really dreading the fact that its a high possibility that ill be doing the same after my senior year (next year)

Originally Posted by caleekicks

But you soundin like your moms live in a mansion though. 
Talkin about the the whole second floor to yourself, sounds like a penthouse. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom