Moving to Santa Ana,CA...What to expect?

Moving to Santa Ana in November..

Want to know what its like..

Any info at all would be great.

(I haven't been down there yet, but my parents have.)

Question is....

what part of Santa Ana?

Not that its LA Huge (still a decent sized city) but its like asking what part of LA you live in. If youre in West LA (still Los Angeles City proper) itsmiddle to upper class white. If you live in South LA (formerly called South Central) its more economically depressed and hood.

Santa Ana got some real nice parts with million dollar homes and stuff, but the vast majority of it is perceived as being el barrio.

Where are you moving from?

If your sig is any indication be prepared for a healthy dose of sticker shock...

Originally Posted by Jehul

If your sig is any indication be prepared for a healthy dose of sticker shock...
I'm from Dallas,TX...

I think i'll be moving like 10 minutes away from Mater Dei(the H.S.)..But it's close..

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

I'm from Dallas,TX...

I think i'll be moving like 10 minutes away from Mater Dei(the H.S.)..But it's close..
laugh.gif
Mater Dei is a nice %*% school nestled in a randomneighborhood.

A lot of mexicans in that area, but regardless you're minutes away from a freeway close to malls / beaches / oc milfs etc

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

I'm from Dallas,TX...

I guess 10 minutes in any direction from MDHS can be a world of difference, but the area right around the school aint that great (although I havent beenthrough there in a few years).

On a different note, I heard MDHS is all fancy and built up now. I remember in the mid 90's that place was all modular structure classrooms and stuff. Good to see all that money get put to use for reasons other than recruiting and paying for top level HS athletes.

when you're out in SA make sure to make the trip to EL TORO CARNICERIA off of 1st and Bristol for THE BEST mexican food outside of mexico or someoneskitchen
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

when you're out in SA make sure to make the trip to EL TORO CARNICERIA off of 1st and Bristol for THE BEST mexican food outside of mexico or someones kitchen
smokin.gif

my friends family owns that place, it gets crowded. i graduated from mater dei and the area is pretty ghetto but 10 minutes away can be a huge difference.drive with your highbeams at night.

when you're out in SA make sure to make the trip to EL TORO CARNICERIA off of 1st and Bristol for THE BEST mexican food outside of mexico or someones kitchen
smokin.gif
IMO Gallo Giro was better loco...I lived in Santa Ana til I was 24...living in Arlington, TX for about 3 years now...as long as you live South ofWarner Street you should be good homie.

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

smokin.gif
IMO Gallo Giro was better loco...I lived in Santa Ana til I was 24...living in Arlington, TX for about 3 years now...as long as you live South of Warner Street you should be good homie.

laugh.gif
i mean, I love Gallo Giro, but it is in NO WAY better than El Toro

lived in Santa Ana all my life ...for about 22 years...past two years been living in south county....but go back to the barber shop infront of mater dei highschool to get a fade every thursday.....as to what to expect....depends what part of SA your gonna live.

Check out AVNT/GRDE on 3rd and Broadway. It's right in Downtown Santa Ana. There's also an American Apparel, Proof Bar, and the Crosby

^^ what kind of clothing brands do they carry there?

**nvm i didn't see your sig. I'll probably check that out.. is it near triumvir?

Back
Top Bottom