Mr. Gaga Exposed

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

Wait....so she can smash herself??

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

people need to educate themselves a little instead of holding same views and thought train as they did 10 years ago.

shes a girll.

a hermaphadite is just a girl with a larger than normal clitoris so it looks like a mini penis

or a dude with such a small penis that....

theres no half and half nonsense.

laugh.gif
and im about to get clowned for dropping knowledge

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What Knowledge you dropping son?
roll.gif

Dont even know what your talking about. SMH
smh.gif

NT = most gullible people on the planet. Ya'll can't be serious, anyone pretending they saw anything other than a glimpse of what looked like whiteunderwear in that vid needs their eyes checked. And then we get a dude that posts a quote with no source, no link, no reference, and ya'll just take itword for word as gospel? NT, I have a bridge to sell you.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

people need to educate themselves a little instead of holding same views and thought train as they did 10 years ago.

shes a girll.

a hermaphadite is just a girl with a larger than normal clitoris so it looks like a mini penis

or a dude with such a small penis that....

theres no half and half nonsense.

laugh.gif
and im about to get clowned for dropping knowledge

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What Knowledge you dropping son?
roll.gif

Dont even know what your talking about. SMH
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
dude thought he was doing it not realizing he dont even know what the hell heis even talking about
smh.gif

Originally Posted by J Burner

NT = most gullible people on the planet. Ya'll can't be serious, anyone pretending they saw anything other than a glimpse of what looked like white underwear in that vid needs their eyes checked. And then we get a dude that posts a quote with no source, no link, no reference, and ya'll just take it word for word as gospel? NT, I have a bridge to sell you.
How much?

you know this could all end up being bs...mad heads were goin in on ciara claiming man. but guess thats a no. i wouldn't be surprised if this all blowsover and every1 just sees lady gaga as a girl.

i just saw the lada gaga got a fatty thread and was amazed at the booty SHE packs. i don't want to feel like i've been swindled...

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by c0nf0cal

Feeling a little hurt wawaweewa?

You hiding something son?

C'mon son.
I'm multiples more hetero than you.
laugh.gif
Of course you are. You know me so well.

Internet thugs man. Whatever makes your Jewish weiner seem bigger. You're an expert.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Feeling a little hurt wawaweewa?

You hiding something son?

C'mon son.
I'm multiples more hetero than you.
laugh.gif
Of course you are. You know me so well.

Internet thugs man. Whatever makes your Jewish weiner seem bigger. You're an expert.
laugh.gif
Cue popcorn.gif.

after 19 pages I have come to these conclusions:

1: NT has to be the most homphobic place I know of

2: your way to absorbed with someone else genitalia to get a life.

Maybe some of you should do some research and realize how hard Transgender/Homosexual? Gender Re-assingned people have.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

after 19 pages I have come to these conclusions:

1: NT has to be the most homphobic place I know of

2: your way to absorbed with someone else genitalia to get a life.

Maybe some of you should do some research and realize how hard Transgender/Homosexual? Gender Re-assingned people have.
1. Eh................... Most Dudes under 21 are pretty homophobic. It's pretty much the norm in America. Never really been one to OD withhomophobic behavior, but you shouldn't be surprised.

2. I agree

Back
Top Bottom