I'd munch

I'd suck

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ That gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

lady gaga is the new M.I.A.

I LOVE HER <33333333333333333333333

Crank...that's so strong. Come on man. Lady gaga is a bad b(jury is still out on that seems like:nerd:) but the new M.I.A?

Over
hn-mia-mag-2.jpg
<---I even posted her with apaw.

Originally Posted by vprbullet

its obviously a very healthy vagina...some girls are pretty plump down there
It could be anything really, I don't get how everyone is saying they see a penis. Im watching on my 32 inch and dont see it...

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Crank...that's so strong. Come on man. Lady gaga is a bad b(jury is still out on that seems like:nerd:) but the new M.I.A?

Over
hn-mia-mag-2.jpg
<---I even posted her with a paw.

New MIA?

Gaga's career > MIA by a hundred thousand trillion.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Over
hn-mia-mag-2.jpg

New MIA?

laugh.gif

Lady Gaga makes music for gay guys to do celebritie's makeup to. MIA be talking about cooking meth and coppin an AK in Africa for 25 bucks. Hell, PaperPlanes > Gaga's career and that song took 2 years for it to catch on.

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

Over
hn-mia-mag-2.jpg

New MIA?

laugh.gif

Lady Gaga makes music for gay guys to do celebritie's makeup to. MIA be talking about cooking meth and coppin an AK in Africa for 25 bucks. Hell, Paper Planes > Gaga's career and that song took 2 years for it to catch on.

Attempt to be funny =
indifferent.gif

If you think M.I.A. is bigger than Gaga then ok fam.
laugh.gif

M.I.A. had one hit. Besides Paper Planes what new stuff has she come out with thats been a mainstream hit?

M.I.A. aint even relevant right now.
laugh.gif

M.I.A. is straight garbage...I remember when Bucky Done Gone first came out...I saw the music video at 6 A.M. when I was on the bike at the gym, and I totallythought it was reggaeton at first. Serious garbage. It took me about 15 listens before I could figure out what was coming out of her month, and even then itmakes no sense.

Code:
LondonQuiet down I need to make a soundNew YorkQuiet down I need to make a soundKingstonQuiet down I need to make a soundBrazilQuiet down I need to make soundThey're coming through the windowThey're coming through the doorThey're busting down the big wallAnd sounding the hornThey're coming through the windowThey're coming through the doorThey're busting down the big wallAnd sounding the hornWhat you wantBucky done gunWhat you wantThe fire done burnWhat you wantBucky done gunGet crackingGet, get crackingWhat you wantBucky done gunWhat you wantThe fire done burnWhat you wantBucky done gunGet crackingGet, get crackingTime to spit new **%%I'm rocking on this new bitI'm hot now you'll seeI'll fight you just to get peaceHeavy weight wrestlerFight me in your comforterLet you be superiorI'm flithy with the fury, yaLondonQuiet down I need to make a soundNew YorkQuiet down I need to make a soundKingstonQuiet down I need to make a soundBrazilQuiet down I need to make soundI'll hard drive your bitI'm battered by your sumo gripLucky I like feeling **%%My stamina can take itGymnastics super fitMuscle in the gun clipBite, teeth, nose bleedTied up in a scarf pieceWhat you wantBucky done gunWhat you wantThe fire done burnWhat you wantBucky done gunGet crackingGet, get crackingWhat you wantBucky done gunWhat you wantThe fire done burnWhat you wantBucky done gunGet crackingGet, get crackingCan I get controlDo you like me vulnerableI'm armed and I'm equalMore fun for the peoplePhysical brute forceSteel lion, you're the bossYeah, you're so do-ableGrind me down sugar slowWhat you wantBucky done gunWhat you wantThe fire done burnWhat you wantBucky done gunGet crackingGet, get crackingWhat you wantBucky done gunWhat you wantThe fire done burnWhat you wantBucky done gunGet crackingGet, get cracking
I'm sorry but that is just horrible. Paper planes can't justify that, nothing can. She is horrible. Always was, always will be.

Originally Posted by eaalto

M.I.A. is straight garbage...I remember when Bucky Done Gone first came out...I saw the music video at 6 A.M. when I was on the bike at the gym, and I totally thought it was reggaeton at first. Serious garbage. It took me about 15 listens before I could figure out what was coming out of her month, and even then it makes no sense.

Code:
LondonQuiet down I need to make a soundNew YorkQuiet down I need to make a soundKingstonQuiet down I need to make a soundBrazilQuiet down I need to make soundThey're coming through the windowThey're coming through the doorThey're busting down the big wallAnd sounding the hornThey're coming through the windowThey're coming through the doorThey're busting down the big wallAnd sounding the hornWhat you wantBucky done gunWhat you wantThe fire done burnWhat you wantBucky done gunGet crackingGet, get crackingWhat you wantBucky done gunWhat you wantThe fire done burnWhat you wantBucky done gunGet crackingGet, get crackingTime to spit new **%%I'm rocking on this new bitI'm hot now you'll seeI'll fight you just to get peaceHeavy weight wrestlerFight me in your comforterLet you be superiorI'm flithy with the fury, yaLondonQuiet down I need to make a soundNew YorkQuiet down I need to make a soundKingstonQuiet down I need to make a soundBrazilQuiet down I need to make soundI'll hard drive your bitI'm battered by your sumo gripLucky I like feeling **%%My stamina can take itGymnastics super fitMuscle in the gun clipBite, teeth, nose bleedTied up in a scarf pieceWhat you wantBucky done gunWhat you wantThe fire done burnWhat you wantBucky done gunGet crackingGet, get crackingWhat you wantBucky done gunWhat you wantThe fire done burnWhat you wantBucky done gunGet crackingGet, get crackingCan I get controlDo you like me vulnerableI'm armed and I'm equalMore fun for the peoplePhysical brute forceSteel lion, you're the bossYeah, you're so do-ableGrind me down sugar slowWhat you wantBucky done gunWhat you wantThe fire done burnWhat you wantBucky done gunGet crackingGet, get crackingWhat you wantBucky done gunWhat you wantThe fire done burnWhat you wantBucky done gunGet crackingGet, get cracking
I'm sorry but that is just horrible. Paper planes can't justify that, nothing can. She is horrible. Always was, always will be.

If you dont get what that song is about then you are a idiot.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

Over
hn-mia-mag-2.jpg

New MIA?

laugh.gif

Lady Gaga makes music for gay guys to do celebritie's makeup to. MIA be talking about cooking meth and coppin an AK in Africa for 25 bucks. Hell, Paper Planes > Gaga's career and that song took 2 years for it to catch on.

Attempt to be funny =
indifferent.gif

If you think M.I.A. is bigger than Gaga then ok fam.
laugh.gif

M.I.A. had one hit. Besides Paper Planes what new stuff has she come out with thats been a mainstream hit?

M.I.A. aint even relevant right now.
laugh.gif

Because she dropped an album and the only hit from that album happened to be a smash long after the album dropped...if you doubt her popularity just check outall the festivals she almost has top booking at in the past two years...

^^^ Plus the chick now has a child to raise.
And no M.I.A is not irrelevant. The U.S. is just irrelevant to her music.
She is 10 times bigger in the UK. Same goes for Estelle.

Originally Posted by GTEK

^^^ Plus the chick now has a child to raise.
And no M.I.A is not irrelevant. The U.S. is just irrelevant to her music.
She is 10 times bigger in the UK. Same goes for Estelle.
Lady Gaga is big everywhere (no pun intended).

Lady Gaga's career > Hers.

Lady Gaga is way bigger in the US (music, fashion, eveyrthing capitol of the world) than MIA ever has or will be. Thats a fact.

Back
Top Bottom