Mr. Gaga Exposed

2ll23ys.jpg

I think you guys are seeing what you want to see

I don't see any "junk" at minute 14

i see colorful panties

someone make a GIF of 1:11-1:15 and zoomed in because I don't see the slightest hint of "junk"

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

i see colorful panties
explain

4t0ku8.jpg
Look how far away and grainy that capture is from

I see colorful panties. If she had "junk" would she really wear a dress that barely covered her %@+ on stage?

It is def a Hyena.

6.The spotted hyena has a very big clitoris, named pseudopenis. It is by far the largest clitoris in the animal kingdom. In these hyenas, the vulva is fused, and the clitoris is used for urination, mating (it contracts for mating and the opening widens to allow the penetration by the male's penis) and giving birth. To complicate it all, the females also possess a fake scrotum made by the enlarged joined vulva and pseudo-testes filled with fatty tissue.

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

i see colorful panties
explain

4t0ku8.jpg
Look how far away and grainy that capture is from

I see colorful panties. If she had "junk" would she really wear a dress that barely covered her %@+ on stage?
well.....she aint ashamed of it
Its not something that I'm ashamed of, just isn't something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesnt interfere much with my life. the reason I haven't talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I'm sexy, I'm hot. i have both a poon and a peener. big $*$!%*+ deal.
- L8d Gaga <3>

Back
Top Bottom