Originally Posted by imINchucks5

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

I think you guys are seeing what you want to see

I don't see any "junk" at minute 14

i see colorful panties
explain

4t0ku8.jpg
Look how far away and grainy that capture is from

I see colorful panties. If she had "junk" would she really wear a dress that barely covered her %@+ on stage?
Go see an optometrist, no joke.

i see colorful panties
explain

4t0ku8.jpg

I see colorful panties. If she had "junk" would she really wear a dress that barely covered her %@+ on stage?
If you listened to her when she got off the bike, she said she wasn't wearing panties.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

i see colorful panties
explain

4t0ku8.jpg

If you listened to her when she got off the bike, she said she wasn't wearing panties.
plus if you payed attention to the video when she was trying to get off the bike you can see as clear as day that she didnt have any panties on

it's an illusion

from that picture if that's supposed to be "junk" then you're implying that she didn't even tape it down, and if she was going on stagethere is no possibility of that not happening.

if she had a penis it would be widely known by now, there wouldn't be any mystery about it.

btw, that "blog post" from "l8d gaga" was proven false. the site that posted it was a non-credible source

it's an illusion

from that picture if that's supposed to be "junk" then you're implying that she didn't even tape it down, and if she was going on stage there is no possibility of that not happening.

if she had a penis it would be widely known by now, there wouldn't be any mystery about it.
It is known, she admitted it.

You still wanna smash don't you?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LADY GAGA

it's an illusion

from that picture if that's supposed to be "junk" then you're implying that she didn't even tape it down, and if she was going on stage there is no possibility of that not happening.

btw, that "blog post" from "l8d gaga" was proven false. the site that posted it was a non-credible source
im sorry NT found out

i see colorful panties
explain

4t0ku8.jpg

i see colorful panties
explain

4t0ku8.jpg

Uh no, if you listened she said " I don't think my panties _____" can't make out the last words because they're mumbled,but it certainly wasn't "i dont think im wearing panties"

Google "human hermaphrodite"

Images. (moderate search)

Page 2.

3rd row.

1st pic from the left.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

zoooommmmgggggggg!!!!!!

i see colorful panties
explain

4t0ku8.jpg

Uh no, if you listened she said " I don't think my panties _____" can't make out the last words because they're mumbled, but it certainly wasn't "i dont think im wearing panties"
"i dont think my panties are hiding my penis"

You guys are crazy. But lmao @ the thought of her having a penis and just free balling it in that dress. She is sexy though weres that phatty thread.
nerd.gif

you guys think you broke the news?
roll.gif

if she had a penis every time her name was brought up "PENIS" would be associated with it

American fans would not overlook that shes a hermaphrodite and her songs still being played 10,000 times a day on the radio

she's a big enough star that it would be out by now

yeah, she's go commando in a mini-dress on stage knowing she has a penis
grin.gif

you guys think you broke the news?
roll.gif

if she had a penis every time her name was brought up "PENIS" would be associated with it

American fans would not overlook that shes a hermaphrodite and her songs still being played 10,000 times a day on the radio

she's a big enough star that it would be out by now

yeah, she's go commando in a mini-dress on stage knowing she has a penis
grin.gif
You obviously love anything that resembles a penis on your women?

To each his own.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom