Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

In deep lust with Tyrell's wife, those lips and the voice. :smh: :pimp:

I'd tie her up any day.

she's sexy as hell. whether she's speaking German (can someone clarify?) or in English :evil:

I feel bad for Tyrell. Not only did he lose that sweet piece of ***; but dude banged another dude, didnt get the job, and got fired in the process.

I think they are speaking Swedish or Danish

Tyrell really did bang that guy for NO reason at all smh
Folks were questioning that from the jump 
laugh.gif

Like, all he really did was place that bug in his phone right? Folks were asking why he couldn't have found another way to do that 

I honestly felt like Tyrell was killing two birds with one stone, I said when it happened that he had a curiosity. He definitely has urges and other stuff going on, I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to experience it

It's hard to predict the reaction of your audience when you're making a show so far ahead of it airing...that's what makes me appreciate the 'you knew all along, didn't you' so much.

Love how self aware the show is. If it wasn't, and Elliot didn't call the audience out on knowing all along I don't think the revelation has as much impact and almost comes off as telegraphed and kinda corny.

Last edited:
They still aint have to show dude getting some strokes in and other dude dirty talking to him afterwards tho smh
Definitely caught me off guard. It's just the way of television these days. I watch this other show called How to Get Away with Murder on ABC and they be showing some highly progressive man on man scenes 
laugh.gif
 I got no issue with it but it does catch me off guard

Lol like i dont wanna gay bash but i really dont think that type of stuff should be shown on tv. They can IMPLY that he slept with dude by skipping to it and theyre both in bed but i aint trying to see the act lol

I was suprised USA Network let the directors show THAT much Tootie-Tyrell action. I was shocked when I saw this stuff in GoT, but seeing that scene on regular cable TV. Wow lol.

They still aint have to show dude getting some strokes in and other dude dirty talking to him afterwards tho smh
Definitely caught me off guard. It's just the way of television these days. I watch this other show called How to Get Away with Murder on ABC and they be showing some highly progressive man on man scenes :lol:  I got no issue with it but it does catch me off guard
The wipe off and 'I don't mind bring a little dirty' really caught me off guard.

Almost had me as uncomfortable as that one scene in Brokeback Mountain (yes, I watched the whole movie :lol:). Jake Gyllenhaal spitting in his hand takes the cake, b.:x

Pause on this whole post.:lol:

Last edited:
Yea I think either he or Darlene end up killing Tyrell. I don't see him being in season 2. I don't know what purpose he would have in season 2 imo.

His life and career was destroyed after he wasn't given the promotion that he did everything in his power to get. He's out for blood, and I think he's gonna try to get Elliot to help him "fix" things so he can stay with Joanna. Whether that all happens in the last episode or next season, I'm not sure, but the Tyrell character still has a lot of life.

i'm waiting for some explanation of this.

Maybe it's like Portuguese and Spanish.

i'm waiting for some explanation of this.

i googled are swedish and danish similar?

"Danish, Swedish and Norwegian are extremely similar with the Danish and Norwegian languages sharing the same alphabet. The Swedish alphabet is the same as the Finnish alphabet (mainly due to past Swedish colonisation of Finland). All three languages are mutually undertood by each others speakers."

Yea I think either he or Darlene end up killing Tyrell. I don't see him being in season 2. I don't know what purpose he would have in season 2 imo.

His life and career was destroyed after he wasn't given the promotion that he did everything in his power to get. He's out for blood, and I think he's gonna try to get Elliot to help him "fix" things so he can stay with Joanna. Whether that all happens in the last episode or next season, I'm not sure, but the Tyrell character still has a lot of life.

I don't know...he's at his breaking point right now. I think he ends up killing his wife so that he can keep the baby. The adoption story she told him might make him feel that he can't trust her with his son especially in his current state of mind. Joanna is the Alpha of the relationship and he's basically done whatever she has asked him to do...she's been controlling him to a certain degree. He's killed already and we saw how it made him feel and he was ready to do it again. Plus him killing his wife would give him the ultimate power and control that he wants...just my theory for the finale :lol:

But I still think he dies somehow in the end and we have a new antagonist for season 2. I don't see an option for Tyrell to become CTO any longer :lol: and he can't just be part of FSociety out of nowhere.

He has some mental problem Could be due to the fall as a kid. I bet the morphine use doesn't help.

Then him getting hooked and then going cold turkey probably messed him up more but led to the path of him coming to that revelation.
This is a reach.

But since it's brought up, if there's anybody secretly working against them, it's Elliot.
No but this show has always had longer than usual eps.

I remember the pilot being like 90 minutes or more (commercials included).
We all paid attention to that detail.

Arguing it stemmed from not thinking it would be so damn obvious.

From the very start of this series, ppl were picking up on the Fight Club/Tyler Durden stuff with Mr. Robot and Elliot.

If you paid attention to detail, it was obvious that Elliot was Mr.Robot the entire time. :lol:
If you paid attention to any of my posts it was obvious to anybody posting that was the case. From the beginning of this show. Maybe you forgot or weren't there.

To think anything else wouldn't have even made sense considering all that happened whenever "Mr.Robot" was on screen.
Again, if you were there for the discussion you perhaps would've saw how it made sense.
You was just in here talking about theories of how his dad was still alive before this last episode.
Yeah cuz like I said I was thinking about the possibility of Mr. Robot actually being a real person.

After last week's ep you were saying that it wasn't his dad and his mind was just messing with him. Last night's ep confirms the Mr. Robot did take the form of his father but if you want to pretend you weren't wrong about that cool. We can keep playing the didn't pay attention to detail card until the finale.

If you paid attention to any of my posts it was obvious to anybody posting that was the case. From the beginning of this show. Maybe you forgot or weren't there.
yup. i think you were the first person i got that from earlier in this thread or the other movie/tv thread. funny thing about the last ep, up until they were in the graveyard, i was about to change my mind and think that he was real. the whole scene in the computer shop was really, really good.

btw to the guy that didn't think this was the best newer show and named a bunch he liked better (including the horrible penny dreadful - damn man that show is crap), thanks for mentioning ray donovan. i'm almost done with season 1 and it's very enjoyable. despite all the star talent, not as good as mr robot so far but still really good.

Actually after he pushed Mr Robot out the window and then they showed him & Elliott going to the graveyard and he was hanging off Eliott like he just took a lil tumble, I was like "na. He should be dead or seriously hurt after falling at that angle"
I stopped believing that Mr Robot was real after that point

Last edited:
i googled are swedish and danish similar?

"Danish, Swedish and Norwegian are extremely similar with the Danish and Norwegian languages sharing the same alphabet. The Swedish alphabet is the same as the Finnish alphabet (mainly due to past Swedish colonisation of Finland). All three languages are mutually undertood by each others speakers."

i wasnt looking for an explanation of the languages (LOL), but more why they speak different languages when its between them two. i thought the first time when youre introduced to Joanna that maybe she was a mail-order bride, but her English is perfectly spoken with out an accent.

The season finale Elliot gone blow his head up to "kill" Mr. Roberto... just like in Fight Club.

If someone has to die first... I would vote Ollie.  This guy is pointless just kill him already.

The season finale Elliot gone blow his head up to "kill" Mr. Roberto... just like in Fight Club.

If someone has to die first... I would vote Ollie.  This guy is pointless just kill him already.

For a second i was like is who tf is Ollie?! Lol but thats Angelas ex right? If so then yea he does suck

Back
Top Bottom