Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

^christian slater and darlene when elliot was at all safe

the reveal was nice, im glad Elliot dad is actually dead would of been Prison Break stupid if he was still alive and hiding for 20 yrs even if survived leukemia. he seemed he genuine cared for his kids. 
I thought they would have dragged out the Mr Robot alter until the finale.
Thanks for going ahead and confirming tonight, what was known.

Who was in the FSociety club house before Tyrell and Elliott walked in?
It had to be one of the crew if they felt comfortable enough to Pop some corn but, why would they hide?
Why not come out?

Somebody on the FSociety team is working against them, who is the sellout, Trenton, Romero or Mobley? Yikes
Man, if they drop the bomb and go with Darlene
mad.gif
 the rich guy shes was with and angela saying she disappeared a bit could be hints to future plots 

Why do I feel like Tyrell will end up working with Elliot and Angela will become the main antagonist. I can 't help but think after that meet with Terry Colby she'll take the job at evil corp and in the end it'll be Elliot vs Angela or maybe I'm reaching.

The 180 turn that Tyrell's wife did was interesting. She took that drastic step at their house to save Tyrell "I won't let them take you", then at the hospital after she gave birth she was so cold to him "don't touch me, I no longer want to be with you". It's like the baby sobered her up and/or she was basically giving Tyrell an ultimatum. Get out of this or leave the family...

Last edited:
Somebody on the FSociety team is working against them, who is the sellout, Trenton, Romero or Mobley? Yikes
I want to say it will be the black guy, but it might end up being the Middle Eastern girl on the low too I feel.

So who is the person in the mask that always comes on t.v.? Is that real? I'm confused on that part and who that is
There was one episode where Mr.Robot was filming and then handed the mask to Elliott. I think it was him the whole time.
Why do I feel like Tyrell will end up working with Elliot and Angela will become the main antagonist. I can 't help but think after that meet with Terry Colby she'll take the job at evil corp and in the end it'll be Elliot vs Angela or maybe I'm reaching.
That would be an interesting twist for sure. Curious as to what they would have her doing there. No way they give/groom her to replace Tyrell and be the next CTO is it?

Yeah it seemed like she started really contemplating whether or not to pursue the position. Would make sense actually since she doesn't know Elliot or Darlene's plans

Told yall from the beginning it was Elliot, all the signs were there.

Shouts to the dudes who tried to even argue it. :lol:

That's why you pay attention to detail.

Last edited:
What if Angela takes the position, finds out what Elliott & Darlene are doing and helps them? I feel like she can either be an inside person or an antagonist next season. Speaking of next season & antagonist, Vera better be back next season

We still need to figure out why he had that memory lapse and didn't remember anything. Unless they saying him falling out that window when he was 8 caused the memory loss.
He stopped taking his meds and started doing morphine.  Not sure why he deleted Mr.Robot and Darlene out of his life though.

Quote:

He stopped taking his meds and started doing morphine.  Not sure why he deleted Mr.Robot and Darlene out of his life though.
Yea I knew and got the first part. I didn't how he completely removed them from his recollection. He talked to them like they were new people and had never seen them before. Then Darlene saying "you forgot again didn't you?" Like this is a recurring thing. Maybe he just goes through periods where he forgets everything and everyone or something. He just works and goes home and "hacks/checks" on his friends and people he knows. Would have to be a long period though because he said last night that it has been 3 months already.

Darlene's character this whole time I felt was attracted to Elliot. Even though they never hooked up I felt they had some sort of weird sexual tension

Leads me to believe the writer's are really going for the suspension of belief.. I mean being that they were siblings they absolutely had no brother/sister confirming moments leading up to the reveal

Additionally, there was never any mention of their past which in the span of a month or two you would think they would have direct dialogue about something from their childhood or the past relating to family

We still need to figure out why he had that memory lapse and didn't remember anything. Unless they saying him falling out that window when he was 8 caused the memory loss.
He has some mental problem Could be due to the fall as a kid. I bet the morphine use doesn't help.

Then him getting hooked and then going cold turkey probably messed him up more but led to the path of him coming to that revelation.
I thought they would have dragged out the Mr Robot alter until the finale.
Thanks for going ahead and confirming tonight, what was known.

Who was in the FSociety club house before Tyrell and Elliott walked in?
It had to be one of the crew if they felt comfortable enough to Pop some corn but, why would they hide?
Why not come out?

This is a reach.

But since it's brought up, if there's anybody secretly working against them, it's Elliot.
Am I bugging, or did the show run an extra 10 minutes last night?
No but this show has always had longer than usual eps.

I remember the pilot being like 90 minutes or more (commercials included).
Told yall from the beginning it was Elliot, all the signs were there.

Shouts to the dudes who tried to even argue it. :lol:

That's why you pay attention to detail.
We all paid attention to that detail.

Arguing it stemmed from not thinking it would be so damn obvious.

From the very start of this series, ppl were picking up on the Fight Club/Tyler Durden stuff with Mr. Robot and Elliot.

Last edited:
Darlene's character this whole time I felt was attracted to Elliot. Even though they never hooked up I felt they had some sort of weird sexual tension

Leads me to believe the writer's are really going for the suspension of belief.. I mean being that they were siblings they absolutely had no brother/sister confirming moments leading up to the reveal

Additionally, there was never any mention of their past which in the span of a month or two you would think they would have direct dialogue about something from their childhood or the past relating to family

You gotta remember the entire story is told through Elliot's perspective, if he didn't remember her or a lot of their childhood, why would there be any direct talk about it?

The scene where she's showering in his apt lets you know there was something deeper to begin with.

"How do you know where I live?"

"Why wouldn't I know where you live?".

He has some mental problem Could be due to the fall as a kid. I bet the morphine use doesn't help.

Then him getting hooked and then going cold turkey probably messed him up more but led to the path of him coming to that revelation.
This is a reach.

But since it's brought up, if there's anybody secretly working against them, it's Elliot.
No but this show has always had longer than usual eps.

I remember the pilot being like 90 minutes or more (commercials included).
We all paid attention to that detail.

Arguing it stemmed from not thinking it would be so damn obvious.

From the very start of this series, ppl were picking up on the Fight Club/Tyler Durden stuff with Mr. Robot and Elliot.

If you paid attention to detail, it was obvious that Elliot was Mr.Robot the entire time. :lol:

To think anything else wouldn't have even made sense considering all that happened whenever "Mr.Robot" was on screen.

You was just in here talking about theories of how his dad was still alive before this last episode.

You gotta remember the entire story is told through Elliot's perspective, if he didn't remember her or a lot of their childhood, why would there be any direct talk about it?

The scene where she's showering in his apt lets you know there was something deeper to begin with.

"How do you know where I live?"

"Why wouldn't I know where you live?".
True, that dialogue I chalked up to them perhaps "seeing each other" in some way. But you're right, every thing is through Elliot's perspective so you can't even really trust those scenes too much

In deep lust with Tyrell's wife, those lips and the voice. :smh: :pimp:

I'd tie her up any day.

she's sexy as hell. whether she's speaking German (can someone clarify?) or in English :evil:

I feel bad for Tyrell. Not only did he lose that sweet piece of ***; but dude banged another dude, didnt get the job, and got fired in the process.

Someone from the Crew working for the other team isn't a reach, that's like the next step in any show. The traitor angle

I was already skep on Trenton. 

Seeing that popcorn popping though, that wasn't an accident I don't think. Someone was in there prior to them entering, why hide?

Reach, we shall see. I hope not though, shows are better when someone is a traitor.

Back
Top Bottom