Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

I AM MR. ROBOT.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Welp, I was wrong. Yeah, all the signs and hints throughout the show... but it feels like the reveal at the end of the last episode is a little more hollow. Yeah, we know Mr Robot was his dad, but I don't think I liked the hallucination continuing even after that realization.

It still works, of course.

This show keeps coming with the twists.

'You knew all along, didn't you?'

God this show is so good at breaking the fourth wall so seamlessly.

Last edited:
We still need to figure out why he had that memory lapse and didn't remember anything. Unless they saying him falling out that window when he was 8 caused the memory loss.

Elliot - "I'm pretty far from okay"

PulpFictionSoundtrack.jpg

So Tyrell did meet Elliot in the car instead of Mr.Robot.

Last edited:
Okay.

So it's official. Elliot is Mr. Robot. The Mr. Robot we've been seeing is a figment of his imagination/mental illness but the form her took was Elliot's father. So a half truth for the last ep's reveal.

So everyone pretty much accepts Elliot's a maniac when it comes to his behavior. In the same conversations he can go from 0-100. He pulled the gun on dude, he allied with Tyrell way before we saw their first meeting this season, he freaked out on Darlene about launching the attack early and managed to then talk her down, he threw himself off the boardwalk, he had 2 drinks at the bar, etc.

I guess he's schizophrenic with severe hallucinations, memory lapses, and some split/multiple personality going on given he doesn't remember any of the stuff he's done as Mr. Robot. Son basically created an insane version of himself that could deal with ppl more directly on a social level.

So the obvious answer was the obvious answer. For the most part.

This show keeps coming with the twists.

'You knew all along, didn't you?'

God this show is so good at breaking the fourth wall so seamlessly.
That was the funny part I appreciated.

From the jump we were all leaping on to the Fight Club angle. It got to the point I was straying away from it cuz it was so in your face and they added in some stuff that could make you doubt that.

Last edited:
I'm not mad at Mr Robot being Elliott, I guess I was just excited at the story possibility if he faked his death and what greater conspiracy existed between Mr Robot/Evil Corp/Tyrell/new characters in the future. It seemed like it opened up the world to some more possibilities other than it just being Elliott's delusions. 

Of course, there's still plenty of story to be told and things to learn, but I was excited about that idea.

b26VF1Ko1OAFINwGqeYVWrlAKaKpXy5tZiLMOwjfQfOt7ZnvNZ8SsoicwfskA4tPZWJQN9KLe5w3aWv6emqJ5DHOttFzvKcIymysM3i6YCI1ZY2ywSB9vR59RQ

This show right now :nthat:

Isn't Darlene's gun in the popcorn machine?

Last edited:
I was at a bbq during this ep so even though I watched and read the entire scene with Tyrell I didn't get the meaning of what Joanna was saying about her son looking like this girl she knew.

Was she raped? Did she have a baby before and it died?

I caught the rest when she told him she wanted out of this marriage unless Tyrell stepped his game and started getting some Ws and shook this frail carelessness off.

Tyrell joining the movement :pimp:  

I don't trust Tyrell...dude wants power. He will probably kill again :lol:
He's cool for now since E Corp fired him but I could see him pulling a double cross, trying to save E corp from what Elliot's about to do to try and get an even higher position.

Son can't go home to Joanna without some good news now :lol:

She gave up her baby for adoption. It's not suggested she was raped, only that she was 15 and gave it up and regrets it.

I was at a bbq during this ep so even though I watched and read the entire scene with Tyrell I didn't get the meaning of what Joanna was saying about her son looking like this girl she knew.

Was she raped? Did she have a baby before and it died?

I caught the rest when she told him she wanted out of this marriage unless Tyrell stepped his game and started getting some Ws and shook this frail carelessness off.

Tyrell joining the movement :pimp:  

I don't trust Tyrell...dude wants power. He will probably kill again :lol:
He's cool for now since E Corp fired him but I could see him pulling a double cross, trying to save E corp from what Elliot's about to do to try and get an even higher position.

Son can't go home to Joanna without some good news now :lol:

I think she gave up the child for adoption at 15...she compared the paperwork to signing up for a mobile plan and mentioned how nice the parents were at the time.

Man I'm thinking the exact same thing with Tyrell. I can see him trying to take down FSociety. He was ready to kill Elliot in his apartment if he didn't tell him his plan. For some reason I think Elliot kills Tyrell in the season finale :lol: ...seems like he was protecting everyone else in the last scene where he told him that he did it all alone :nerd:

We probably won't know if the plan worked until the 1st episode of season 2 anyways. The last episode will probably end with just a computer rebooting :lol:

Last edited:
This show just messes with your head. Guess I should have guessed since Mr Robot looks too young to be Elliot's father. It makes me worried that I'm attracted to Tyrell's wife.

^Joanna is my new Claire Underwood but hell she looks more committed and down than Tyrell is compared to Frank.

Thanks guys. I was watching but the words just weren't registering. Too loud in the room and I need it to be at a certain volume and it to be some quiet for me to fully connect with the story. I was hearing everything about her being 15 but wasn't getting what she was saying. Messed up. Shows a bit of her determination though and how she thinks and what motivates her.

I thought they would have dragged out the Mr Robot alter until the finale.
Thanks for going ahead and confirming tonight, what was known.

Who was in the FSociety club house before Tyrell and Elliott walked in?
It had to be one of the crew if they felt comfortable enough to Pop some corn but, why would they hide?
Why not come out?

Somebody on the FSociety team is working against them, who is the sellout, Trenton, Romero or Mobley? Yikes

Looking back on the episodes, I feel weird now that Darlene is sort of the voice of reason. She was seemingly so careless all this time, like a vagabond 

So who is the person in the mask that always comes on t.v.? Is that real? I'm confused on that part and who that is

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom