M's game - postgame update p.6!

Quote:
what did you spill on the floor viet since its all wet? btw im down on going only if sc champs employees/people my age. khan, andy, vlad ect. ill most likely be the youngest there but i can probably look older than ian aka dunks206..

Team Pacific Northwest​

Quote:
SUGGEST SOME CHEAP EATS AROUND SAFECO PLEASE!

Pho Cyclo, Jones BBQ, hotdog carts, usual fast food spots, etc...
I guess it also depends on what you think 'within walking distance' means. There's always Chinatown, Pioneer Square, and the Pier too.

^how far are you guys willing to walk from where we eat to safeco? i guess around 10-15 minutes of walking max?

Team Pacific Northwest​

im down to walk to china town. theres really nothing around safeco to eat besides stans, and all/most of the food places are around there. but then again, im going to park in china town... lol
Hella Filthy!
Team
Air Max Family and Pacific Northwest​

I'm willing to walk...I'm actually looking pretty forward to this.
Really though, I'm just here to boost my post count.
THE JOKER GANG
"Starting tonight, people will die. Im a man of my word. HaHAhAHahAHAhA."​

i would like to add myself if possible. actually myself and my girlfriend.

DON'T SEATTLE-IZE PORTLAND

i want to join you guys if work permits. i'll see if i can get that day off. yamakazi18 please add me+1 as a (?) for now. can update within a few days.
Items on eBay (None right now): My eBay Selling Page
Jordan 1 OLNL (BMP) Package sz 9, 9.5, 14 for sale. $255 Paypal/Money Order shipped, Prices are FIRM.
Split package: $135 for Black Toes, $130 for Black/Yellow.
Team Pacific Northwest​

wait... so let me get this straight, we are eating before or after the game?
Hella Filthy!
Team
Air Max Family and Pacific Northwest​

Quote:
go to the kau kau and get a pound of bbq pork and tell them Fame sent you
THE JOKER GANG

Honestly, the Kau Kau bbq pork alone is almost enough to make me want to go.

Best bbq pork ever.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

Well here is the deal Yamakazi I took the 9th off for another event, so I am not sure if I can swing this one too,

I was contacted by an out of town NTer who may come for the game, and if he does then I will call in and make it too.

HUYNHer that is my spot and has been for like 20 years, whole family goes there christmas eve and I make it in there better than once a month. Can not beat the bbq pork, and the roasted is good too.

Hell I got a friend whos family owns Harbor City right up the street, and I was in there once talking with another I.D. bbq spot owner who straight told me kau kau was better than his spot.

Team Pacific Northwest​

@#%$ is kaukau anyway? im assuming it's a hawaiian feast/dinner?

what type of bbq pork are yall talking about, is it this:

Kau Kau FTW.

My parents used to bring that home EVERY Sunday. Even throughout the past 20 or so years I've been eating there, it's still the same. Hands down the best BBQ pork.

BTW: Still down for the meet....

Sounds like it's settled. Kau Kau it is.
THE JOKER GANG

Yes.
THE JOKER GANG

FYI - Kau Kau in Hawaiian (pidgin) means "food" or "to eat"....and I would have to say Kau Kau the restaurant got plenny ono grinds ovah deah.
Your momz in my bizness​

Back
Top Bottom