MTA Votes "Yes" On Fare Hikes Vol. This Is Some Bull$#!$

*%%$ Mta, deadass

tumblr_l8wglkrdWB1qbipv3o1_400.gif

I refuse to pay $104 unless I can use that on the express bus, because at the moment u have to buy a seperate metro for like $50 that u can use on the bus,train and express bus and that's only for a week -_-

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Surprised this hasn't been bought up...

$1.50 Frisco MUNI fare>MTA

CA>NY
i live in SD. this is the FIRST time i have ever disagreed with this statement.

I was thinking about it, and NY is winning. $104 for THAT public transportation? you don't need a whip. think about Gas, Insurance, Maintenance and all that #%+#, and that $104 looks good, especially considering you HAVE to have a car in SD and LA.

$104 sounds cheap, but the overall cost of living is going up in NYC while the average salary/wage stays the same or drops. And becareful with the school passes Fresh. If they stop you and you can't produce a school ID you will get a ticket. My monthly metro card used to make sense because I would use it 3 times a day m-f. But if i'm only using it 2x times, i might just get a regular card.

double u tee eff NY...
Atl's regular monthly pass is $68 and $49 if you a student...now...they just hiked our prices up here.
Spoiler [+]
atl>nyc...just cause.

actually this is a pretty good deal.
pimp.gif

sure i pay a bit extra, but in return i get to enjoy the scenery as the beautiful, full of people, D train closes right in front of my face in the morning.

At least the one thing t hey did right, was charging the extra $1 for new metrocards so you wouldnt have ******s like me throw the old one away on the bus
laugh.gif

a $15 increase for the monthly metro? Ridiculous.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

CA>NY

I was thinking about it, and NY is winning. $104 for THAT public transportation? you don't need a whip. think about Gas, Insurance, Maintenance and all that #%+#, and that $104 looks good, especially considering you HAVE to have a car in SD and LA.
Well that's an L for you SoCal people. Over in Frisco, $70 for monthly passes on Muni. But our Bart Subway trains are +@%$%%* high-priced though, it costs me $2.90 one-way to go four miles to work. And the monthly passes are non-existent for our Subway.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

CA>NY

Well that's an L for you SoCal people. Over in Frisco, $70 for monthly passes on Muni. But our Bart Subway trains are +@%$%%* high-priced though, it costs me $2.90 one-way to go four miles to work. And the monthly passes are non-existent for our Subway.
Another reason why CA>NY.

Get a car. I already got mine. Next year copping my bike. Boycotted mta. Y'all should join the movement

Get a car. I already got mine. Next year copping my bike. Boycotted mta. Y'all should join the movement

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Nothing has changed, still the same $#^& service.
The MTA needs to be audited to find out where the money is going. They were given over $1 billion by the federal government and they ran through it within an instant. The board at the MTA is full of it. Something is going on.
QFT!

they might as well make a official day whee the would address the hike yearly 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

How is getting a car a better idea? Between insurance/gas/parking/general maintenance, that's going to run you much more than the monthly pass. 

Now bike, that's more understandable.

While it would be insanely hard to pull off, I think a week long boycott of all MTA services would go a long way to show them that they aren't some supreme entity that can do what they please.

CA>NY

You don't really need a car in LA to get around though. People just want to have a car. Metro takes you just about everywhere. 

Back
Top Bottom