MTA Votes "Yes" On Fare Hikes Vol. This Is Some Bull$#!$

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

god damn mafia scums
I am gonna walk more often now

Its easy to say just drive but the fact o the matter is driving to Manhattan is the worst decision anyone could make.

Unless your job/building has a private lot, MTA is the ONLY option and the MTA is just taking advantage of its consumers.

That's gonna suck when i come down to the city for the day..i usually get the 1 day unlimited..and can go where i choose..now i gotta buy the 5 rides and get the 6th free..BS..

I

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Thought this was funny
gtrainsign1010.jpg

laugh.gif
    the G train is the crappiest train in the entire mta,   it runs beyond inconsistent and if your catching it late at night you'll be waiting damn near an hour for it

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
...nah but the fare hike was inevitable...its funny when i tell dudes about when there were tokens and it cost 1.25 a fare....they look with wide eyed amazement...even worse when i say 1 day fun pass was 4 cash...
30t6p3b.gif
...soon it will be cheaper to have your own vehicle especially with the supposed "weekend construction" every weekend....monthly has jumped like 30 dollars the past 3 yrs...ridiculous....
30t6p3b.gif

Mutha*&%@ the mta. I don't understand how every year more and more people ride the buses&trains. The amount of riders only increases which means they make more $ every year. So why the &$^# has there been x amount of fare increases in the past 4 years. MTA is definitely a shady business. Boooooo

Back
Top Bottom