MTV 2011 Hottest MC Nominees vol. Trolling MTV is trolling

Nothing is special about kendrick.. All he does is emphasized on Aaliyah.. idgaf about dre snoop or game handing down that torch to him, he ain't no special compared to ..

Nobody. His flow is on some Magoo $%%$

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

no asap,smoke dza .....  NO CARE

good look for French Montana, good to see hood dudes come up
pimp.gif

Because they're hood or because they're good? 

Dom dropped the ball with FTWSWL2 aint nobody checking for him anymore, ASAP is just as hot as Big Sean or Meek Mill right now, the Hipster/Internet Demographic love him just as much as the Hood dudes/Teenagers love the other two

Originally Posted by sillyputty

no asap,smoke dza .....  NO CARE

good look for French Montana, good to see hood dudes come up
pimp.gif

Because they're hood or because they're good? 
french montana is good to me maybe not to you but I'm an max b fan as well so understand the wave
Yep
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No Royce da 5'9" ?? I'll pass...

Royce KILLED it last year. Bad meets Evil, Success is Certain, Slaughterhouse EP.

Damn. MTV don't know jack.

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by KingofIlladelph

2 Chainz
50 Cent
Big Sean
Common
Drake
Eminem
Fabolous

French Montana
Jadakiss
JAY-Z
Jim Jones
Kanye West
Lil Wayne
Lloyd Banks
Maino

Meek Mill
Nas
Nicki Minaj
Red Café

Rick Ross
T.I.
Wale
Wiz Khalifa
Yelawolf
Young Jeezy
Artists that mattered the most last year... not a good look for hip hop
laugh.gif
Complete list given is poor/incomplete to begin with
and yet you crossed out Nicki minaj
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

ASAP is just as hot as Big Sean or Meek Mill right now, the Hipster/Internet Demographic love him just as much as the Hood dudes/Teenagers love the other two
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

No Jermaine???
roll.gif
they just had a vote on it...i dunno, its close, but yea, you gotta give da slight edge to j-cole..shout outs to wale though, he hit da ground running soon as he got on maybach.

Wale beating J Cole is questionable. Cole went gold and got a Grammy nod...I will say that Wale seems to have more shows...but I can't argue with 500k people buying Coles album or his single selling platinum...Wale's story is more grabbing because he was damn near written off and he made Ross look like a genius.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Wale beating J Cole is questionable. Cole went gold and got a Grammy nod...I will say that Wale seems to have more shows...but I can't argue with 500k people buying Coles album or his single selling platinum...Wale's story is more grabbing because he was damn near written off and he made Ross look like a genius.

Maybe his choice. But yeah, MTV are idiots straight up.

Back
Top Bottom