MTV Presents The Challenge: Fall 2011, Cast Spoilers (pg. 49)

how do you guys remember all this stuff?

i dont even know why any of these people are rivals except CT and Adam

Laurel seems to have just shut herself in since she dislikes her partner.

laugh.gif
@ Mike's pain.

Laurel seems to have just shut herself in since she dislikes her partner.

laugh.gif
@ Mike's pain.

Interesting strategy by Evan for next weeks episode.

I have a feeling it's going to bit him in the %*! though.
laugh.gif

Interesting strategy by Evan for next weeks episode.

I have a feeling it's going to bit him in the %*! though.
laugh.gif

I know it's heartless but that Mike wail had me dying, especially when they used it to cut to commercial. Had me thinking I just heard a seal/hyena hybrid on autotune.

I know it's heartless but that Mike wail had me dying, especially when they used it to cut to commercial. Had me thinking I just heard a seal/hyena hybrid on autotune.

CT is my hero lol.

The guy is on another level. Beast in the competitions, has every guy there (except for LeRoy/Mike it seems) straight up scared of him, and even has the hottest girl there jocking him.

The 140 lb chicken wing is the only thing that may prevent total domination. Put him one-on-one against anyone and he will make them look foolish.

CT is my hero lol.

The guy is on another level. Beast in the competitions, has every guy there (except for LeRoy/Mike it seems) straight up scared of him, and even has the hottest girl there jocking him.

The 140 lb chicken wing is the only thing that may prevent total domination. Put him one-on-one against anyone and he will make them look foolish.

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

CT is my hero lol.

Mandi is the hottest girl??? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

CT is my hero lol.

Mandi is the hottest girl??? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

grin.gif
He ain't that wrong. There's Jenn, Cara Maria and Jonna look like she stopped eating since Cancun.

grin.gif
He ain't that wrong. There's Jenn, Cara Maria and Jonna look like she stopped eating since Cancun.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

they put this stuff into like 15 mins but they are probably at these challenge sites all damn day

How are they replacing the sand and making sure that both buckets are even?
Because each team is going to take out a different amount of sand, etc.
My girl and I were thinking how do they reset some of these challenges?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

they put this stuff into like 15 mins but they are probably at these challenge sites all damn day

How are they replacing the sand and making sure that both buckets are even?
Because each team is going to take out a different amount of sand, etc.
My girl and I were thinking how do they reset some of these challenges?

Evan is a dummy.  CT would wreck him if it's a physical event.  If it also needs speed then they're still good cus' Adam is fast.  They need to get rid of these puzzles.  I just want to see people get hit.

Evan is a dummy.  CT would wreck him if it's a physical event.  If it also needs speed then they're still good cus' Adam is fast.  They need to get rid of these puzzles.  I just want to see people get hit.

CT is my hero lol.

CT is a beast
pimp.gif

CT is my hero lol.

CT is a beast
pimp.gif

Evan is an idiot if he thinks he can take CT one on one. Watch the clip when he says it, you can tell even he doesn't believe what he is saying. I love CT, if there wasn't a no fight rule, he would be a millionaire straight off challenges. I found it hilarious when Wes said Evan and Niamiah had a better chance of getting CT and Adam out, look at yourself, do your own dirty work. I can't wait for a physical challenge so CT can straight buck Wes, and you know CT will pit himself against Wes because they won the last challenge so they decide the order or the matchups. Can't wait til next episode.

Evan is an idiot if he thinks he can take CT one on one. Watch the clip when he says it, you can tell even he doesn't believe what he is saying. I love CT, if there wasn't a no fight rule, he would be a millionaire straight off challenges. I found it hilarious when Wes said Evan and Niamiah had a better chance of getting CT and Adam out, look at yourself, do your own dirty work. I can't wait for a physical challenge so CT can straight buck Wes, and you know CT will pit himself against Wes because they won the last challenge so they decide the order or the matchups. Can't wait til next episode.

Why does it feel Evan's done something stupid like that before and failed? I swear in some past challenge where it was nearing the end he volunteered himself to take out a threat and lost epically.

Why does it feel Evan's done something stupid like that before and failed? I swear in some past challenge where it was nearing the end he volunteered himself to take out a threat and lost epically.

Back
Top Bottom