MTV Presents The Challenge: Fall 2011, Cast Spoilers (pg. 49)

CT bout to take their money, beat their @#$es and pound the blondie. 

Hat trick. 
pimp.gif

CT bout to take their money, beat their @#$es and pound the blondie. 

Hat trick. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Why does it feel Evan's done something stupid like that before and failed? I swear in some past challenge where it was nearing the end he volunteered himself to take out a threat and lost epically.

Yeah, can't remember which season it was but I remember him volunteering to go in the last elimination challenge before the final and losing.

And Mandi is definitely not the best looking broad on this challenge; that nod goes to Cara Maria for me.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Why does it feel Evan's done something stupid like that before and failed? I swear in some past challenge where it was nearing the end he volunteered himself to take out a threat and lost epically.

Yeah, can't remember which season it was but I remember him volunteering to go in the last elimination challenge before the final and losing.

And Mandi is definitely not the best looking broad on this challenge; that nod goes to Cara Maria for me.

Originally Posted by CP1708

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 at dude at the end holding his face in his hands.  Wasn't even his beef. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nehemiah looked so stressed out.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 at dude at the end holding his face in his hands.  Wasn't even his beef. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nehemiah looked so stressed out.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

*nods head in agreement*

Originally Posted by toine2983

*nods head in agreement*

Back
Top Bottom