MTV Presents The Challenge: Fall 2011, Cast Spoilers (pg. 49)

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Originally Posted by EMkicks

Originally Posted by toine2983

And Mandi is definitely not the best looking broad on this challenge; that nod goes to Cara Maria for me.

*nods head in agreement*
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]tie for me.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Met Jenn a good couple times as she lives here (bay area).[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] real cool peoples and is a cutie pie. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Cara Maria is a bad one too imo. hair, nose ring, petite, cutie pie. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Never liked Wes, glad he is getting his a-- handed to him.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]CT is beastin, Team Alpha. get it in bruh.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Him and Adam are just a really good team. Can't wait to see evan throw the challenge and it blow up in his face next week.[/color]

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

And Mandi is definitely not the best looking broad on this challenge; that nod goes to Cara Maria for me.

*nods head in agreement*
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]tie for me.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Met Jenn a good couple times as she lives here (bay area).[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] real cool peoples and is a cutie pie. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Cara Maria is a bad one too imo. hair, nose ring, petite, cutie pie. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Never liked Wes, glad he is getting his a-- handed to him.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]CT is beastin, Team Alpha. get it in bruh.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Him and Adam are just a really good team. Can't wait to see evan throw the challenge and it blow up in his face next week.[/color]

roll.gif
@ CT
And Laurel and Cara Maria doin' work 
pimp.gif

*nods head in agreement*
Something about Theresa I really like. Getting Camila's back during the Jonna beef definately scored her some points too.

eek.gif

*nods head in agreement*
Something about Theresa I really like. Getting Camila's back during the Jonna beef definately scored her some points too.

eek.gif

I have a huge crush on Theresa, I think she's the best looking one in the house 
embarassed.gif

Hated to see her go, @#$# Paula I hope she goes home next. 

But yeah seeing her stand up Jazzmine definitely gave her some points in my book as well. 

I have a huge crush on Theresa, I think she's the best looking one in the house 
embarassed.gif

Hated to see her go, @#$# Paula I hope she goes home next. 

But yeah seeing her stand up Jazzmine definitely gave her some points in my book as well. 

I agree with everyone in here, it's either Theresa or Cara Marie.. Cara looks like the bigger freak, though..
devil.gif

I agree with everyone in here, it's either Theresa or Cara Marie.. Cara looks like the bigger freak, though..
devil.gif

LOL. I knew Mike would be the first to get hurt, he's so scrawny and frail. I don't know why MTV asked him to even be on the show.
laugh.gif
I wanted to Leroy to make it far, but that won't be happening now.

Oh and I'm so happy CT is back, love him!

LOL. I knew Mike would be the first to get hurt, he's so scrawny and frail. I don't know why MTV asked him to even be on the show.
laugh.gif
I wanted to Leroy to make it far, but that won't be happening now.

Oh and I'm so happy CT is back, love him!

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

*nods head in agreement*

eek.gif

Forgot about Theresa.
30t6p3b.gif

She's nice.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

*nods head in agreement*

eek.gif

Forgot about Theresa.
30t6p3b.gif

She's nice.
pimp.gif

i got caught up on the episodes that i missed and i hear Tyrie say he played football at Nebraska

Eric Crouch is rolling over in his grave right now.

i got caught up on the episodes that i missed and i hear Tyrie say he played football at Nebraska

Eric Crouch is rolling over in his grave right now.

Back
Top Bottom