MTV Presents The Challenge: Fall 2011, Cast Spoilers (pg. 49)

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Just watched tonights episode.
laugh.gif
at how the D Day plan failed epicly. Kennys looking like a scrub. At least Wes is picking up the slack
pimp.gif
. Next weeks episode looks rather uneventful other than for Jazmine throwing her usual tantrums 
indifferent.gif
With CT around, nobody cares about the women's elimination days.

If CT and Wes ever team up in a future show, its a wrap. Both of them are monsters and have always been my 2 favorites. Always bring the lulz and the best competitors.

If CT and Wes ever team up in a future show, its a wrap. Both of them are monsters and have always been my 2 favorites. Always bring the lulz and the best competitors.

I think Laurel is pretty cute, broad needs to let her hair down though instead of tying it up all the time.

Pretty good episode, Wes is a beast. Has always been one of my favorites on these challenge shows.

Next week episode looks like it's about to be boring though, that Jazzmine broad is so @#$#@#$ annoying
indifferent.gif

I miss Theresa
frown.gif

I think Laurel is pretty cute, broad needs to let her hair down though instead of tying it up all the time.

Pretty good episode, Wes is a beast. Has always been one of my favorites on these challenge shows.

Next week episode looks like it's about to be boring though, that Jazzmine broad is so @#$#@#$ annoying
indifferent.gif

I miss Theresa
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

CT is my hero. They need to do an Alpha Male challenge. Alton, CT, Wes, Landon, Darrell, Derrick, Brad, Abram. #%&@ would be crazy.

If you meant by it would be an entertaining team match up because it will be competitive, then I agree with you.

But the only Alpha male between them is CT. When CT talks, everybody listens.

Wes just proved that he's shooked when CT punked him. Alton and Darrell are don't ever be in the same room when CT if acting wild.

CT doesn't even try to spit game, the ladies go to him. That's Alpha! When you have groups of people forming alliances just to get rid of YOU. That's Alpha!

CT is my hero. They need to do an Alpha Male challenge. Alton, CT, Wes, Landon, Darrell, Derrick, Brad, Abram. #%&@ would be crazy.

If you meant by it would be an entertaining team match up because it will be competitive, then I agree with you.

Wes just proved that he's shooked when CT punked him. Alton and Darrell are don't ever be in the same room when CT if acting wild.

CT doesn't even try to spit game, the ladies go to him. That's Alpha! When you have groups of people forming alliances just to get rid of YOU. That's Alpha!

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

You don't think Alton could take CT?

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

No.... HELL no! Is Alton scared of CT? Most likely not, I'll give him that. But if them two were to throw down, Alton does NOT want anything to do with that man.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

No.... HELL no! Is Alton scared of CT? Most likely not, I'll give him that. But if them two were to throw down, Alton does NOT want anything to do with that man.

Darrell is a boxer dog. And does not appear to be a small or weak person. Just because he don't pop off at the mouth, doesn't mean he can't handle his. 
In fact, because he don't pop off at the mouth is exactly why you should respect that. Knowing damn well he could light a whole cast up with his hands. 

Darrell is a boxer dog. And does not appear to be a small or weak person. Just because he don't pop off at the mouth, doesn't mean he can't handle his. 
In fact, because he don't pop off at the mouth is exactly why you should respect that. Knowing damn well he could light a whole cast up with his hands. 

Jazmine is soo @$@+@%% messed up 
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. Acting like a crazed up *%#@@. She's been crazy since Cancun. Mad annoying
sick.gif

Jazmine is soo @$@+@%% messed up 
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. Acting like a crazed up *%#@@. She's been crazy since Cancun. Mad annoying
sick.gif

laurel is the best looking chick on the show IMO 

and that dude CT is a modern day He-Man lol 

and this chick jasmine will do anything for attention chick look like a coke head but am not going to lie her boob game is on point 
pimp.gif

laurel is the best looking chick on the show IMO 

and that dude CT is a modern day He-Man lol 

and this chick jasmine will do anything for attention chick look like a coke head but am not going to lie her boob game is on point 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom