MTV Presents The Challenge: Fall 2011, Cast Spoilers (pg. 49)

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

I don't get why Kaitlin is so crappy at these challenges? Like shouldn't she still have man strength? She just had the junk removed and some boob implants right?

I don't even think that she had man strength when was still a man

Sarah cocky as hell, watch her @%% lose.
laugh.gif

i dont think jasmine is trying to be extra black...she's just #++#+*$ crazy and happens to be black
laugh.gif

i dont think jasmine is trying to be extra black...she's just #++#+*$ crazy and happens to be black
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

You don't think Alton could take CT?

No.... HELL no! Is Alton scared of CT? Most likely not, I'll give him that. But if them two were to throw down, Alton does NOT want anything to do with that man.
We're not talking about a fight.  We're talking about the competition though.  No one ever has problems with Alton.  Alton is fast and strong.  CT might be stronger though.  He has that caveman strength.  You sound like his agent promoting him like this.

YOU'RE not talking about a fight.
laugh.gif
But we were, did you bother reading the whole post? And yes bro, go figure! I'm his agent!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

You don't think Alton could take CT?

No.... HELL no! Is Alton scared of CT? Most likely not, I'll give him that. But if them two were to throw down, Alton does NOT want anything to do with that man.
We're not talking about a fight.  We're talking about the competition though.  No one ever has problems with Alton.  Alton is fast and strong.  CT might be stronger though.  He has that caveman strength.  You sound like his agent promoting him like this.

YOU'RE not talking about a fight.
laugh.gif
But we were, did you bother reading the whole post? And yes bro, go figure! I'm his agent!
roll.gif

I love when people pop mess and those go down in flames.. literally warmed my heart that they killed them couldnt happen to a better duo.

>>> Sarah and Katelynn

I love when people pop mess and those go down in flames.. literally warmed my heart that they killed them couldnt happen to a better duo.

>>> Sarah and Katelynn

I love this show. You know a fight between women is about to go down when one woman either 1) starts clapping her hands together in a foe's face incessantly or 2) she turns her back to the foe like she's done (but we know better). I never got the clapping thing. Is that supposed to be intimidating? It just looks funny to me.

I love this show. You know a fight between women is about to go down when one woman either 1) starts clapping her hands together in a foe's face incessantly or 2) she turns her back to the foe like she's done (but we know better). I never got the clapping thing. Is that supposed to be intimidating? It just looks funny to me.

Back
Top Bottom