MTV Presents The Challenge: Fall 2011, Cast Spoilers (pg. 49)

If CT and Wes were teammates they would smoke any and everyone on this challenge. 
laugh.gif

jenn acting like she didnt care about adam all of a sudden shes worried and sad if he was to go home
indifferent.gif

jenn acting like she didnt care about adam all of a sudden shes worried and sad if he was to go home
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

If CT and Wes were teammates they would smoke any and everyone on this challenge. 
laugh.gif
I'm guessing they'll be paired up when they do Rivals II.  There'd have to be other super teams to compete with them to be fair.
miz should take some time off from wrestling and do one of these challenges again.  See if he can keep up with the young people.

Anyone else think Laurel was looking kind of good last night.  
embarassed.gif
  Hair dye and some makeup made her look decent.  Those long legs of hers were looking right.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

laugh.gif
I'm guessing they'll be paired up when they do Rivals II.  There'd have to be other super teams to compete with them to be fair.
miz should take some time off from wrestling and do one of these challenges again.  See if he can keep up with the young people.

Anyone else think Laurel was looking kind of good last night.  
embarassed.gif
  Hair dye and some makeup made her look decent.  Those long legs of hers were looking right.

Originally Posted by chris82790

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Kenny and Wes put down one of the best promos I have ever seen. 
laugh.gif

That was hilarious I usually hate when Kenny showboats but this was pretty funny.

mr. beautiful and the kansas city chief  
laugh.gif

load the gun 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by chris82790

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Kenny and Wes put down one of the best promos I have ever seen. 
laugh.gif

That was hilarious I usually hate when Kenny showboats but this was pretty funny.

mr. beautiful and the kansas city chief  
laugh.gif

load the gun 
roll.gif
roll.gif

That CT and Wes clip.

CT said "Dont be surprised if you wake up with a broken ankle"

That whole clip was
laugh.gif

That CT and Wes clip.

CT said "Dont be surprised if you wake up with a broken ankle"

That whole clip was
laugh.gif

man nehemiah shouldve bodied evan...he shouldve known they were going to lose...he couldve at least gone home in a entertaining fashion.

man nehemiah shouldve bodied evan...he shouldve known they were going to lose...he couldve at least gone home in a entertaining fashion.

CT is winning this one. His strength alone makes up for Wes/Kenny, which is the biggest competition, and Adam won't die like Big Easy did like 3 challenges ago.

CT is winning this one. His strength alone makes up for Wes/Kenny, which is the biggest competition, and Adam won't die like Big Easy did like 3 challenges ago.

I read Adam's blog thing, and it's depressing as hell. Even though homegirl played him, he still won't speak one ill word 'bout the broad. Classy but super duper soft!!

I read Adam's blog thing, and it's depressing as hell. Even though homegirl played him, he still won't speak one ill word 'bout the broad. Classy but super duper soft!!

Laurel is the baddest broad on the show 
devil.gif

Mandi is your typical girl on campus, hit and quit. Bout to go check out that after show and her new boob job though.....

Laurel is the baddest broad on the show 
devil.gif

Mandi is your typical girl on campus, hit and quit. Bout to go check out that after show and her new boob job though.....

Caught up this week every day after and just saw last nights.

:EEK This challenge is delivering per usual. I got a couple thoughts:

-We can argue about who's the baddest but I'd smash several chicks who are in the house
-Jasmine is crazy. And I mean liiterally out of her mind but her tantrums bring the lulz
-Evan is a damn fool for thinking he could take down CT in anything other than a pie eating contest and CT would probably still beast him in that
-I don't know which girls team is the best but I don't know how much I care. IMO, their race is wide open
-RoyLee and Mike Mike are low-key holding their own in challenges. If they mess around and win the next challenge, it could be trouble.
-Mandi is loose as hell. Reminds me of every sorority girl at my alma mater
-
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at Adam. I thought it was bad when they were doing the cutaways but when this #%!$& said "I really don't want to end my time with Jenn early. Before, I had 50,000 reasons to stay. Now I have 50,001" I lost it. Dude was hoping they'd have some babies with good hair one day and he could show them that clip
laugh.gif

-It's been said several times in this thread but for emphasis, CT > *. All-time, sure we can debate all day. But in terms of Rivals, everyone (male and female except RoyLee) is so shook of him that it's not even funny. If he doesn't win, I'll be upset. Him and Adam are probably the most bitter rivals and they're so cohesive
pimp.gif
. Can't wait to see him black out in the episode we're they're all running and hitting each other in the pit
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom