MTV Presents The Challenge: Fall 2011, Cast Spoilers (pg. 49)

Caught up this week every day after and just saw last nights.

:EEK This challenge is delivering per usual. I got a couple thoughts:

-We can argue about who's the baddest but I'd smash several chicks who are in the house
-Jasmine is crazy. And I mean liiterally out of her mind but her tantrums bring the lulz
-Evan is a damn fool for thinking he could take down CT in anything other than a pie eating contest and CT would probably still beast him in that
-I don't know which girls team is the best but I don't know how much I care. IMO, their race is wide open
-RoyLee and Mike Mike are low-key holding their own in challenges. If they mess around and win the next challenge, it could be trouble.
-Mandi is loose as hell. Reminds me of every sorority girl at my alma mater
-
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at Adam. I thought it was bad when they were doing the cutaways but when this #%!$& said "I really don't want to end my time with Jenn early. Before, I had 50,000 reasons to stay. Now I have 50,001" I lost it. Dude was hoping they'd have some babies with good hair one day and he could show them that clip
laugh.gif

-It's been said several times in this thread but for emphasis, CT > *. All-time, sure we can debate all day. But in terms of Rivals, everyone (male and female except RoyLee) is so shook of him that it's not even funny. If he doesn't win, I'll be upset. Him and Adam are probably the most bitter rivals and they're so cohesive
pimp.gif
. Can't wait to see him black out in the episode we're they're all running and hitting each other in the pit
pimp.gif

That couple second clip when Cara Maria is dancing in her booty shorts and her midriff shirt

That couple second clip when Cara Maria is dancing in her booty shorts and her midriff shirt

CT called it in the first episode, saying Evan has put on a few pounds.
Dude has been crappy the whole challenge, the alliance knew that he and his team were dead weight
Dudes got played
laugh.gif

CT called it in the first episode, saying Evan has put on a few pounds.
Dude has been crappy the whole challenge, the alliance knew that he and his team were dead weight
Dudes got played
laugh.gif

Cara Maria. 
pimp.gif

Something about red heads that get to me, looking like an older Arianna Grande. 
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

And to the poster who said that they would pair up Wes and CT in Rivals 2 but would need other super teams to compete...well I cant really think of another 2 man crew to compete with them. Maybe that dude Abram and someone else.

Cara Maria. 
pimp.gif

Something about red heads that get to me, looking like an older Arianna Grande. 
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

And to the poster who said that they would pair up Wes and CT in Rivals 2 but would need other super teams to compete...well I cant really think of another 2 man crew to compete with them. Maybe that dude Abram and someone else.

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

My friend from Penn State recently ran into the challenge winner...
So tempted to PM you and ask who the winner is.  It's probably not CT and Adam.  I'm gonna stop watching once they get eliminated
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

My friend from Penn State recently ran into the challenge winner...
So tempted to PM you and ask who the winner is.  It's probably not CT and Adam.  I'm gonna stop watching once they get eliminated
laugh.gif

Cara and Laurel 
devil.gif

Fav team by far. Laurel lookin good this challenge.

On another note...

CT vs Landon vs Alton (in his prime) in the Jungle... who you got?

And just like when you hit the Jungle, you dont know if its gonna be physical or mental...

Cara and Laurel 
devil.gif

Fav team by far. Laurel lookin good this challenge.

On another note...

CT vs Landon vs Alton (in his prime) in the Jungle... who you got?

And just like when you hit the Jungle, you dont know if its gonna be physical or mental...

Finally watched the last episode on the website, CT and Adam killed it in the jungle. Evan did his partner dirty

Finally watched the last episode on the website, CT and Adam killed it in the jungle. Evan did his partner dirty

Back
Top Bottom