MTV Presents The Challenge: Fall 2011, Cast Spoilers (pg. 49)

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Finally watched the last episode on the website, CT and Adam killed it in the jungle. Evan did his partner dirty
Evan wasn't even using the arm straps and making the whole challenge harder for himself.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Finally watched the last episode on the website, CT and Adam killed it in the jungle. Evan did his partner dirty
Evan wasn't even using the arm straps and making the whole challenge harder for himself.

Cara Maria
pimp.gif

Usually red heads and girls with nose piercings don't do it for me but it just works for her.

Cara Maria
pimp.gif

Usually red heads and girls with nose piercings don't do it for me but it just works for her.

Sidenote: Jen is annoying as @#$#. Broad needs to be put in her place. How is she gonna talk @#$# about Adam one second then go and cheer for him and lay in bed with him
30t6p3b.gif

And in the next episode she's gonna try to fight Cara Maria.....

Sidenote: Jen is annoying as @#$#. Broad needs to be put in her place. How is she gonna talk @#$# about Adam one second then go and cheer for him and lay in bed with him
30t6p3b.gif

And in the next episode she's gonna try to fight Cara Maria.....

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Cara Maria. 
pimp.gif

Something about red heads that get to me, looking like an older Arianna Grande. 
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

And to the poster who said that they would pair up Wes and CT in Rivals 2 but would need other super teams to compete...well I cant really think of another 2 man crew to compete with them. Maybe that dude Abram and someone else.
Only Abram and Landon would be able to match up with them

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Cara Maria. 
pimp.gif

Something about red heads that get to me, looking like an older Arianna Grande. 
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

And to the poster who said that they would pair up Wes and CT in Rivals 2 but would need other super teams to compete...well I cant really think of another 2 man crew to compete with them. Maybe that dude Abram and someone else.
Only Abram and Landon would be able to match up with them

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

CT carrying the swan around like nothing while it took 5 others to both carry it
laugh.gif

On the after show, when they said CT was the terminator
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

CT carrying the swan around like nothing while it took 5 others to both carry it
laugh.gif

On the after show, when they said CT was the terminator
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif

+%!?! Did dude seriously just carry a grown man on his back the whole way, and then spin so that he could take the brunt of the fall.

roll.gif

eek.gif

+%!?! Did dude seriously just carry a grown man on his back the whole way, and then spin so that he could take the brunt of the fall.

roll.gif

CT got b's fighting.
30t6p3b.gif
He is no good.
laugh.gif

Not gonna lie apart of me is attracted but I wouldn't touch.

Evan is a fat bastard.

CT got b's fighting.
30t6p3b.gif
He is no good.
laugh.gif

Not gonna lie apart of me is attracted but I wouldn't touch.

Evan is a fat bastard.

What Wes said about everybody being an employee who votes with him on the After Show makes me respect ppl like Joanna and Jasmine who didn't vote with the crew and CT for scaring them dudes.

What Wes said about everybody being an employee who votes with him on the After Show makes me respect ppl like Joanna and Jasmine who didn't vote with the crew and CT for scaring them dudes.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
CT is obsessed with being friends with Adam
Mike
smokin.gif

CT
smokin.gif

Wes
smokin.gif

Mandi jelly
roll.gif
roll.gif