MTV Presents The Challenge: Fall 2011, Cast Spoilers (pg. 49)

Another great episode! First 15 minutes were too real... reminded me ofthe RW Austin reunion with Nehemiah.
eek.gif

Another great episode! First 15 minutes were too real... reminded me ofthe RW Austin reunion with Nehemiah.
eek.gif

LOL @ Paula co-signing a man pouring a beverage over a girl but then felt degraded by some words out of Laurel's mouth.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Tyler with some closet racism towards Roylee?
nerd.gif

Yea I saw that too but you can't take it serious dude was talking out his $!% because he was so scared and emotional
Actually, the next morning he said he likes Leroy even more even though he's a "little crazy"
eyes.gif
. I don't know if he is referring to something he did on the Real World but Leroy has been the only sane person on the Challenge.

Can someone post a spoiler as to who wins the Jungle next week? (make sure it's hidden)

LOL @ Paula co-signing a man pouring a beverage over a girl but then felt degraded by some words out of Laurel's mouth.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Tyler with some closet racism towards Roylee?
nerd.gif

Yea I saw that too but you can't take it serious dude was talking out his $!% because he was so scared and emotional
Actually, the next morning he said he likes Leroy even more even though he's a "little crazy"
eyes.gif
. I don't know if he is referring to something he did on the Real World but Leroy has been the only sane person on the Challenge.

Can someone post a spoiler as to who wins the Jungle next week? (make sure it's hidden)

haha tyle is crossing his legs over his vagina hes so scared..btw...how tall is CT?? dude looked like he was towering over Johnny...

haha tyle is crossing his legs over his vagina hes so scared..btw...how tall is CT?? dude looked like he was towering over Johnny...

I'm usually Team Wes and Team CT but Wes was definitely just being a douche this episode and didn't bring the usual lulz that I expect. At least his apology seemed sincere and dude recognizes his own doucheness.

I couldn't believe CT didn't climb the rope to the top, dude just couldn't get his legs around that rope.

Paula and Tyler are super soft, figures they are close friends. Both can dish it out but can't handle it back, can't wait to see his head get rocked next week and LOL at reminding Johnny and Tyler about how CT CT'd them before.

I'm usually Team Wes and Team CT but Wes was definitely just being a douche this episode and didn't bring the usual lulz that I expect. At least his apology seemed sincere and dude recognizes his own doucheness.

I couldn't believe CT didn't climb the rope to the top, dude just couldn't get his legs around that rope.

Paula and Tyler are super soft, figures they are close friends. Both can dish it out but can't handle it back, can't wait to see his head get rocked next week and LOL at reminding Johnny and Tyler about how CT CT'd them before.

I hope the spoilers were wrong and CT and Adam are in the 3. Johnny is the biggest douche on RR-RW and needs to get his head taken off.

You saw how he told Tyler..oh you take care of CT and I'll take adams head off. What a !##%.

I hope the spoilers were wrong and CT and Adam are in the 3. Johnny is the biggest douche on RR-RW and needs to get his head taken off.

You saw how he told Tyler..oh you take care of CT and I'll take adams head off. What a !##%.

I think its just me but, if you see those short advertisement segments for the movie "30 minutes or less" between commercials you can see the 3 actors wearing 3 different colored jerseys from the show "Rivals":

Danny McBride wearing Black Jersey - Tyler/Johnny
Nick Swardson wearing Yellow Jersey - Wes/Kenny
Jesse Eisenberg wearing Red Jersey - Leeroy/Mike

To be honest, always rooting for CT & Adam and hopefully they make the finals, there basically the reason why im watching this show is to see CT smash kids from the left to right....but anyways, this might be a clue which 3 guy teams are in for the final challenge....

I think its just me but, if you see those short advertisement segments for the movie "30 minutes or less" between commercials you can see the 3 actors wearing 3 different colored jerseys from the show "Rivals":

Danny McBride wearing Black Jersey - Tyler/Johnny
Nick Swardson wearing Yellow Jersey - Wes/Kenny
Jesse Eisenberg wearing Red Jersey - Leeroy/Mike

To be honest, always rooting for CT & Adam and hopefully they make the finals, there basically the reason why im watching this show is to see CT smash kids from the left to right....but anyways, this might be a clue which 3 guy teams are in for the final challenge....

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Paula.... [/color]
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]... really tho. karma huh? threw it right in her face. someone bigger and tougher throws it in yours and you resemble a rolley polley, curled up trying to hide from the world. punkass.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wes is so weak.... how he manipulates the group around him i'll never know. (which should tell you how weak everyone else is).[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Leroy and CT... bros.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Leroy: mad calm... "Come on Tyler, you better than that. You Afraid of um." tyler freaks out because the truth is finally out there... " CT PLEASE fly down here in your f'n cape. because everybody praises this n_ like he a god!"..... room silent. I musta watched that 4 or 5 times dyin!! is he wrong? nope. let um know how it is brah. Then cat wakes up talkin about "man i feel really good." come on bro..... really. we know. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]. scary as- cats make me laugh.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]CT knows what was up in that club from jump... He is gonna destroy in the challenge comin up... can't wait until next week. gunn be good.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Paula.... [/color]
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]... really tho. karma huh? threw it right in her face. someone bigger and tougher throws it in yours and you resemble a rolley polley, curled up trying to hide from the world. punkass.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wes is so weak.... how he manipulates the group around him i'll never know. (which should tell you how weak everyone else is).[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Leroy and CT... bros.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Leroy: mad calm... "Come on Tyler, you better than that. You Afraid of um." tyler freaks out because the truth is finally out there... " CT PLEASE fly down here in your f'n cape. because everybody praises this n_ like he a god!"..... room silent. I musta watched that 4 or 5 times dyin!! is he wrong? nope. let um know how it is brah. Then cat wakes up talkin about "man i feel really good." come on bro..... really. we know. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]. scary as- cats make me laugh.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]CT knows what was up in that club from jump... He is gonna destroy in the challenge comin up... can't wait until next week. gunn be good.[/color]

Good episode. Laurel went IN
eek.gif

Paula deserved that though, trying to kick Cara when she was already down. Wes was a punk for that move too. Wish I was in that house to hold Cara when she was crying
embarassed.gif

Leroy and Mike are my dudes, hope either them or CT win it all.

CT is about to go in on those cats though, looked like he was ready to kill someone in that trailer.

Good episode. Laurel went IN
eek.gif

Paula deserved that though, trying to kick Cara when she was already down. Wes was a punk for that move too. Wish I was in that house to hold Cara when she was crying
embarassed.gif

Leroy and Mike are my dudes, hope either them or CT win it all.

CT is about to go in on those cats though, looked like he was ready to kill someone in that trailer.

Even if CT doesn't make it, they've already showed the clip of Tyler sitting there lookin' ROCKED.

Back
Top Bottom