MTV Presents The Challenge: Fall 2011, Cast Spoilers (pg. 49)

Hope RoyLee wins it, at least gets 2nd. Yeah hoping against the spoilers.

laugh.gif
if Wes buckles again.
roll.gif
@ the paddling being such a problem.

I couldn't care less about the arguments this ep. All a waste of time and trivial. Feel bad for CT losing cuz of Adam.

I like the idea of an all star challenge. I think the final challenge should somehow involve all of the contestants that got eliminated. Like a series of jungles in between 3 mile treks
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
It'd be cool to see Wes and Kenny just finish a puzzle and then they have to face off against CT before they get to the finish line.

Hope RoyLee wins it, at least gets 2nd. Yeah hoping against the spoilers.

laugh.gif
if Wes buckles again.
roll.gif
@ the paddling being such a problem.

I couldn't care less about the arguments this ep. All a waste of time and trivial. Feel bad for CT losing cuz of Adam.

I like the idea of an all star challenge. I think the final challenge should somehow involve all of the contestants that got eliminated. Like a series of jungles in between 3 mile treks
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
It'd be cool to see Wes and Kenny just finish a puzzle and then they have to face off against CT before they get to the finish line.

Adam is *#+!%%! color blind or is very poor at hearing directions. Red blue it's not that hard. Poor CT
30t6p3b.gif

But when CT bought time for his team
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Adam is *#+!%%! color blind or is very poor at hearing directions. Red blue it's not that hard. Poor CT
30t6p3b.gif

But when CT bought time for his team
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

This dude CT hit Tyler and Johnny like it was nothing
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Adam
30t6p3b.gif

I hope Laurel/Cara Marie and the brotha/Mike win

this..

wes got some serious issues, someone needs to find chyna for this dude.. cara marie should have put the icing on the cake and call him out on whatever happened with his finance (can vaguely remember some stuff going down with ole girl)

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

This dude CT hit Tyler and Johnny like it was nothing
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Adam
30t6p3b.gif

I hope Laurel/Cara Marie and the brotha/Mike win

this..

wes got some serious issues, someone needs to find chyna for this dude.. cara marie should have put the icing on the cake and call him out on whatever happened with his finance (can vaguely remember some stuff going down with ole girl)

Originally Posted by ajrocka

Could it be possible if there is a Rivals 2. Wes and CT could be partners 
eek.gif

They would win every single challenge by a mile. 
laugh.gif

I think I stated this earlier in the topic, but I honestly cant think of another 2 man team that could be as good as CT and Wes.

Maybe Abram and someone else?

Originally Posted by ajrocka

Could it be possible if there is a Rivals 2. Wes and CT could be partners 
eek.gif

They would win every single challenge by a mile. 
laugh.gif

I think I stated this earlier in the topic, but I honestly cant think of another 2 man team that could be as good as CT and Wes.

Maybe Abram and someone else?

I knew CT would be out they always do him dirty or some bs holding him back. The hit to buy them time
30t6p3b.gif

Wes is a punk and I also think dude like Cara just don't know what to do so he picks on her.

Anyway I'm rooting for homie LEROY and MIKE to win for the guys, for the girls Cara and Laurel.

I knew CT would be out they always do him dirty or some bs holding him back. The hit to buy them time
30t6p3b.gif

Wes is a punk and I also think dude like Cara just don't know what to do so he picks on her.

Anyway I'm rooting for homie LEROY and MIKE to win for the guys, for the girls Cara and Laurel.

CT hitting Tyler and Johnny to buy time was probably one of the craziest moments in Challenge history though..
whoever posted those spoilers weeks ago is a clown for sure..we all already knew what was gonna happen

CT hitting Tyler and Johnny to buy time was probably one of the craziest moments in Challenge history though..
whoever posted those spoilers weeks ago is a clown for sure..we all already knew what was gonna happen

The tears were flowing last night. My dude CT went out like that? That wasn't real life. Hope LeMike win.

On an aside, Laurel looks even better every episode.

The tears were flowing last night. My dude CT went out like that? That wasn't real life. Hope LeMike win.

On an aside, Laurel looks even better every episode.

CT got a lil Lebron in him.  Always doin his thing, always goes home empty. 
30t6p3b.gif

I hope they spin off a one on one event, and make it CT vs Wes every battle and first to 10 wins, wins.  Then we would never have to hear from Wes again. 

CT got a lil Lebron in him.  Always doin his thing, always goes home empty. 
30t6p3b.gif

I hope they spin off a one on one event, and make it CT vs Wes every battle and first to 10 wins, wins.  Then we would never have to hear from Wes again. 

Back
Top Bottom