MTV Presents The Challenge: Fall 2011, Cast Spoilers (pg. 49)

CT brought the hammer when he hit Johnny and Tyler. We need one of dem HD gifs of the collision. I hated to see them lose though.

I hope Roy Lee and Mike Mike take it.

Originally Posted by you go boy

i know whos going to win the whole thing but i don't want to spoil it
laugh.gif
... lets just say the 2 that win boys and girls are the least liked 
30t6p3b.gif

so whose going to ban him????? 
mad.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

so whose going to ban him????? 
mad.gif

Wow. Homie spoiled it like crazy.
you go boy.. Can you just s poil it for me. Put it in a spoiler or pm me

Wow. Homie spoiled it like crazy.
you go boy.. Can you just s poil it for me. Put it in a spoiler or pm me

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I still laugh every time I see your name after that thread you made a while back about regretting usernames
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I still laugh every time I see your name after that thread you made a while back about regretting usernames
laugh.gif

Well I doubt it's Jenn and Mandi they looked way behind before the episode ended. So I'm going to guess Ev and Paula since nobody likes Paula. Ugh want Cara and Laurel to win.

For the guys based on that hint it cannot be Leroy and Mike. I don't know who's hated more between Johnny's team and Wes' team so I'm going to guess Johnny and Tyler win.

Well I doubt it's Jenn and Mandi they looked way behind before the episode ended. So I'm going to guess Ev and Paula since nobody likes Paula. Ugh want Cara and Laurel to win.

For the guys based on that hint it cannot be Leroy and Mike. I don't know who's hated more between Johnny's team and Wes' team so I'm going to guess Johnny and Tyler win.

i didn't spoil it... sure i gave hints but i didn't drop names... it could be anyone really... like i said i know who wins no bs but for the sake of the thread i won't drop clues anymore or names... 

i didn't spoil it... sure i gave hints but i didn't drop names... it could be anyone really... like i said i know who wins no bs but for the sake of the thread i won't drop clues anymore or names... 

Here be the winners in this spoiler.
Spoiler [+]
Guys:1st- Johnny and Tyler 2nd- Kenny and Wes 3rd- Mike and Leroy Girls1st- Paula and Ev 2nd- My baby girl and Laurel 3rd- Mandi and Jen

I wanna pull a captain save-a-%#$^ everytime I see a tear in Cara Maria's eyes. 
devil.gif
pimp.gif

But really, from what RW is she from? Also, Laurel is 6'3 
eek.gif

Here be the winners in this spoiler.
Spoiler [+]
Guys:1st- Johnny and Tyler 2nd- Kenny and Wes 3rd- Mike and Leroy Girls1st- Paula and Ev 2nd- My baby girl and Laurel 3rd- Mandi and Jen

I wanna pull a captain save-a-%#$^ everytime I see a tear in Cara Maria's eyes. 
devil.gif
pimp.gif

But really, from what RW is she from? Also, Laurel is 6'3 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Fix that spoiler,B!

roll.gif
roll.gif
My fault. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And Fresh Meat 2? That was a challenge? So they had random new people thrown into a challenge?

::EDIT::

Nvm I get it, and she was the first team eliminated? 
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

What challenge did she meat Abram?

Fix that spoiler,B!

roll.gif
roll.gif
My fault. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And Fresh Meat 2? That was a challenge? So they had random new people thrown into a challenge?

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by CP1708

Wes would definitely start crying! Which why I hope Cara/Laurel wins it all. So she can rub it in his face... then Abram can show up at the Reunion on a horse and jockey whip Wes.
laugh.gif

That would be the greatest thing ever.  Plus they make Wes apologize to the horse.
roll.gif

Forget making Wes and CT partners on the next Duel.  Make it Wes and Abe.  Wes would be scared to go to sleep at night, Abe would probably skin him and wear it as a suit.  People say the two of them look alike anyway.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by CP1708

Wes would definitely start crying! Which why I hope Cara/Laurel wins it all. So she can rub it in his face... then Abram can show up at the Reunion on a horse and jockey whip Wes.
laugh.gif

That would be the greatest thing ever.  Plus they make Wes apologize to the horse.
roll.gif

Forget making Wes and CT partners on the next Duel.  Make it Wes and Abe.  Wes would be scared to go to sleep at night, Abe would probably skin him and wear it as a suit.  People say the two of them look alike anyway.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Fix that spoiler,B!

roll.gif
roll.gif
My fault. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Good God... Laurel can NOT be 6'3! I'm gonna need confirmation on that, if she is! Then Dat Mass
devil.gif
(Also that would mean CT is a @%%#$+# giant)

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Fix that spoiler,B!

roll.gif
roll.gif
My fault. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Good God... Laurel can NOT be 6'3! I'm gonna need confirmation on that, if she is! Then Dat Mass
devil.gif
(Also that would mean CT is a @%%#$+# giant)

Back
Top Bottom