MTV Presents The Challenge: Fall 2011, Cast Spoilers (pg. 49)

CT got a lil Lebron in him.  Always doin his thing, always goes home empty.  
30t6p3b.gif

Why does it have to be like that though?
I hope they spin off a one on one event, and make it CT vs Wes every battle and first to 10 wins, wins.  Then we would never have to hear from Wes again. 

They can't do a one on one event. Then it would just be CT/Wes/Alton etc dominating the competition. This tag team stuff gives every strong player an Achilles heel that could potentially cost them as we saw last night. And that is where the drama/ratings are. Unfortunately.

CT got a lil Lebron in him.  Always doin his thing, always goes home empty.  
30t6p3b.gif

Why does it have to be like that though?
I hope they spin off a one on one event, and make it CT vs Wes every battle and first to 10 wins, wins.  Then we would never have to hear from Wes again. 

They can't do a one on one event. Then it would just be CT/Wes/Alton etc dominating the competition. This tag team stuff gives every strong player an Achilles heel that could potentially cost them as we saw last night. And that is where the drama/ratings are. Unfortunately.

im pissed. i dont even feel like watching it after that happened..

man... i hope they do a new Rivals 2.. and give CT a decent partner.. Adam prolly blew it.. he had too.... he messed up and than couldnt even get up to put the ball in.. come on...

CT is a beast...

Spoiler [+]
BOSTON WE OUT HEA..
89b611a0a085.gif

im pissed. i dont even feel like watching it after that happened..

man... i hope they do a new Rivals 2.. and give CT a decent partner.. Adam prolly blew it.. he had too.... he messed up and than couldnt even get up to put the ball in.. come on...

CT is a beast...

Spoiler [+]
BOSTON WE OUT HEA..
89b611a0a085.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

The tears were flowing last night. My dude CT went out like that? That wasn't real life. Hope LeMike win.

On an aside, Laurel looks even better every episode.
yes
devil.gif

and ct always getting played

Originally Posted by HankMoody

The tears were flowing last night. My dude CT went out like that? That wasn't real life. Hope LeMike win.

On an aside, Laurel looks even better every episode.
yes
devil.gif

and ct always getting played

"LUNCH TIME BABY, REAL QUICK! UP DOWN, REAL QUICK!!!"

"ANYBODY THAT STANDS IN MY WAY IS GETTING FLAT!!!"

"CHOOOOOO...CHOOOOOO!!!!!!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Oh my God!!! Where does this dude gets his quotes????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"LUNCH TIME BABY, REAL QUICK! UP DOWN, REAL QUICK!!!"

"ANYBODY THAT STANDS IN MY WAY IS GETTING FLAT!!!"

"CHOOOOOO...CHOOOOOO!!!!!!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Oh my God!!! Where does this dude gets his quotes????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

How Adam get carried to the damn box and still not put the ball on it? 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

CT carried Adam the entire season. Sad to say but if it isn't a speed challenge Adam is one of the weakest players on these things. Still, the truck stick hit that CT put on Tyler and Jonny at the same time was nuts. When I saw it I kept rubbing my shoulder thinking I dislocated that bish.
Laurel is damb fine. I don't care what anyone says, I would take all 6 ft of her and go HAM.

Really hope Cara and Laurel win it for the girls and Leroy and Mike for the guys. I would love to see Wes' punk *#% break down during the final challenge. He is a punk. Flat out.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

How Adam get carried to the damn box and still not put the ball on it? 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

CT carried Adam the entire season. Sad to say but if it isn't a speed challenge Adam is one of the weakest players on these things. Still, the truck stick hit that CT put on Tyler and Jonny at the same time was nuts. When I saw it I kept rubbing my shoulder thinking I dislocated that bish.
Laurel is damb fine. I don't care what anyone says, I would take all 6 ft of her and go HAM.

Really hope Cara and Laurel win it for the girls and Leroy and Mike for the guys. I would love to see Wes' punk *#% break down during the final challenge. He is a punk. Flat out.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

No, I mean simply, a spin off, of just those 2.  Wes v CT, everybody else at home watchin on TV.  No other comp, nobody, just these 2 pay per view or something.  A, it would make Wes cry, B, CT could finally win something, C, it would make Wes cry. 

That's what I'd like to see, like an all star game or something.  Then after that, Rivals 2 can start, bring everybody back in and all that. 

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

No, I mean simply, a spin off, of just those 2.  Wes v CT, everybody else at home watchin on TV.  No other comp, nobody, just these 2 pay per view or something.  A, it would make Wes cry, B, CT could finally win something, C, it would make Wes cry. 

That's what I'd like to see, like an all star game or something.  Then after that, Rivals 2 can start, bring everybody back in and all that. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

Wes would definitely start crying! Which why I hope Cara/Laurel wins it all. So she can rub it in his face... then Abram can show up at the Reunion on a horse and jockey whip Wes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Wes would definitely start crying! Which why I hope Cara/Laurel wins it all. So she can rub it in his face... then Abram can show up at the Reunion on a horse and jockey whip Wes.
laugh.gif

i know whos going to win the whole thing but i don't want to spoil it
laugh.gif
... lets just say the 2 that win boys and girls are the least liked 
30t6p3b.gif

i know whos going to win the whole thing but i don't want to spoil it
laugh.gif
... lets just say the 2 that win boys and girls are the least liked 
30t6p3b.gif

that wasn't real life, theres no way he messed up 2 times and then couldn't even get off the ground at the end.....a child could do that....just sayin

that wasn't real life, theres no way he messed up 2 times and then couldn't even get off the ground at the end.....a child could do that....just sayin

CT brought the hammer when he hit Johnny and Tyler. We need one of dem HD gifs of the collision. I hated to see them lose though.

I hope Roy Lee and Mike Mike take it.

Back
Top Bottom