MTV Presents The Challenge: Fall 2011, Cast Spoilers (pg. 49)

These challenges are better than the RW shows anyways. For them to even think about cancelling is flat out dumb.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

I still think if CT and Adam finished that Jungle first that they would have found some way to DQ CT just like the Duel 2.

I hope they renew the challenge and have the next one be the Duel 3. Last I heard it was on the bubble on being cut or renewed.
The rules are pretty clear on Challenges: you can't throw punches.

And it's NOT getting canceled. The ratings are way up, and last week's episode was their most-watched in a couple years.
My bad I met the Duel 1 
laugh.gif

The only reason why they changed it was to have Svetlana win over Beth when they did their duel a couple shows before.  Clearly Beth won but production took 20 minutes of deliberation to decide that it was a DQ.

Yea it was the most watched since the Duel 2 finale but let's be honest the ratings aren't way up to MTV standards it's mediocre at best. When MTV adding more shows you really don't know what to expect especially with the RJ Berger cancelation.   I think the challenge will last for another season or two unless they figure out some way to get the attention from viewers.  You can basically have a good prediction with who whens when you got people like Johnny, Kenny and Evan running the house from the start.  It's been like the for the last couple seasons.  Let's just hope CT gets a win under his belt before this all ends and that there's more players like Leroy coming soon.  I

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

I still think if CT and Adam finished that Jungle first that they would have found some way to DQ CT just like the Duel 2.

I hope they renew the challenge and have the next one be the Duel 3. Last I heard it was on the bubble on being cut or renewed.
The rules are pretty clear on Challenges: you can't throw punches.

And it's NOT getting canceled. The ratings are way up, and last week's episode was their most-watched in a couple years.
My bad I met the Duel 1 
laugh.gif

The only reason why they changed it was to have Svetlana win over Beth when they did their duel a couple shows before.  Clearly Beth won but production took 20 minutes of deliberation to decide that it was a DQ.

Yea it was the most watched since the Duel 2 finale but let's be honest the ratings aren't way up to MTV standards it's mediocre at best. When MTV adding more shows you really don't know what to expect especially with the RJ Berger cancelation.   I think the challenge will last for another season or two unless they figure out some way to get the attention from viewers.  You can basically have a good prediction with who whens when you got people like Johnny, Kenny and Evan running the house from the start.  It's been like the for the last couple seasons.  Let's just hope CT gets a win under his belt before this all ends and that there's more players like Leroy coming soon.  I

Originally Posted by HankMoody

The tears were flowing last night. My dude CT went out like that? That wasn't real life. Hope LeMike win.

On an aside, Laurel looks even better every episode.

finally caught up...these
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

The tears were flowing last night. My dude CT went out like that? That wasn't real life. Hope LeMike win.

On an aside, Laurel looks even better every episode.

finally caught up...these
30t6p3b.gif

Wes is my dude but I can already tell he's an idiot and @%%#!% up by putting rocks in his socks, what the hell would ever make you think that is a good idea?

Wes is my dude but I can already tell he's an idiot and @%%#!% up by putting rocks in his socks, what the hell would ever make you think that is a good idea?

I don't think that that'll cost them too much though unless those clips they showed of him screaming are true

I don't think that that'll cost them too much though unless those clips they showed of him screaming are true

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Leroy and Mike are way too chill. It's a constant lovefest between them.

Did you see the last season of the real world? They're my 2nd fav team though,Roy-Lee
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Leroy and Mike are way too chill. It's a constant lovefest between them.

Did you see the last season of the real world? They're my 2nd fav team though,Roy-Lee
pimp.gif

This is cruel and unusual.

The ******ed thing is, none of this really matters now. The previews showed them all camping before the mountain climb, so they must all start out tied again.

This is cruel and unusual.

The ******ed thing is, none of this really matters now. The previews showed them all camping before the mountain climb, so they must all start out tied again.

Back
Top Bottom