MTV Presents The Challenge: Fall 2011, Cast Spoilers (pg. 49)

I still think if CT and Adam finished that Jungle first that they would have found some way to DQ CT just like the Duel 2.

I hope they renew the challenge and have the next one be the Duel 3. Last I heard it was on the bubble on being cut or renewed.

I still think if CT and Adam finished that Jungle first that they would have found some way to DQ CT just like the Duel 2.

I hope they renew the challenge and have the next one be the Duel 3. Last I heard it was on the bubble on being cut or renewed.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Still don't understand the hate for Cara...he probably likes her
Don't blame him...
34dgz76.jpg

23vgnmf.jpg

All of Cara Maria's pics on google and whatnot are terrible. She looks a lot cuter on the show than in pics.
And I just dawned on it. Cara Maria looks like an older, dirtier version of Ariana Grande. 
devil.gif

tumblr_ln8ejzeiMk1qzvxv9o1_400.jpg

ariana_grande_2774793.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Probably just the hair. 
laugh.gif

All of Cara Maria's pics on google and whatnot are terrible. She looks a lot cuter on the show than in pics.
And I just dawned on it. Cara Maria looks like an older, dirtier version of Ariana Grande. 
devil.gif

tumblr_ln8ejzeiMk1qzvxv9o1_400.jpg

ariana_grande_2774793.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Probably just the hair. 
laugh.gif

sorry for being late but i dont understand the last elminiation thing. How come after adam and johnny fell, ct didnt just block and hold johnny till adam put the ball in? was that illegal?

sorry for being late but i dont understand the last elminiation thing. How come after adam and johnny fell, ct didnt just block and hold johnny till adam put the ball in? was that illegal?

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Fix that spoiler,B!

roll.gif
roll.gif
My fault. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And Fresh Meat 2? That was a challenge? So they had random new people thrown into a challenge?

::EDIT::

Nvm I get it, and she was the first team eliminated? 
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

What challenge did she meat Abram?
nerd.gif
I see what you did

Fix that spoiler,B!

roll.gif
roll.gif
My fault. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And Fresh Meat 2? That was a challenge? So they had random new people thrown into a challenge?

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

nerd.gif
I see what you did

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Fix that spoiler,B!

roll.gif
roll.gif
My fault. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

nerd.gif
I see what you did

More like....

u
I see what you did there!

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Fix that spoiler,B!

roll.gif
roll.gif
My fault. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

nerd.gif
I see what you did

More like....

u
I see what you did there!

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

thats what i said when watching it. CT should have just tackled the other guy. I think when CT was helping adam, he made it worse because of the atomic wedgie he gave adam.  

thats what i said when watching it. CT should have just tackled the other guy. I think when CT was helping adam, he made it worse because of the atomic wedgie he gave adam.  

rocketman89 wrote:

That might have been explained to them and MTV just didnt feel like airing that part of the description. 

CT seems like a smart enough dude that he's going to try to get away with whatever he can.

rocketman89 wrote:

That might have been explained to them and MTV just didnt feel like airing that part of the description. 

CT seems like a smart enough dude that he's going to try to get away with whatever he can.

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

The rules are pretty clear on Challenges: you can't throw punches.

And it's NOT getting canceled. The ratings are way up, and last week's episode was their most-watched in a couple years.

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

The rules are pretty clear on Challenges: you can't throw punches.

And it's NOT getting canceled. The ratings are way up, and last week's episode was their most-watched in a couple years.

These challenges are better than the RW shows anyways. For them to even think about cancelling is flat out dumb.

Back
Top Bottom