MTV Presents The Challenge: Fall 2011, Cast Spoilers (pg. 49)

why award 2nd place?
laugh.gif
only thing i'm against

Kenny was beast at this challenge
pimp.gif

He more than did enough for the challenges he was messing up earlier the season
Eating like a champ
pimp.gif
carrying Wes, the lulz, and cussing wes out at the end saying "you suck"
roll.gif

Not getting to see Jen Bounce more =(

Leroy and mike
frown.gif

Evelyn is so sexy and one of the coolest, down to earth chicks. Would wife.
Her and Laurel would be unstoppable.

I think CT and Adam would of been great for this challenge.
Ct would of his shades on the whole time eating like a Bawse.

Wes being a &%$#! Was funny

Kenny was beast at this challenge
pimp.gif

He more than did enough for the challenges he was messing up earlier the season
Eating like a champ
pimp.gif
carrying Wes, the lulz, and cussing wes out at the end saying "you suck"
roll.gif

Not getting to see Jen Bounce more =(

Leroy and mike
frown.gif

Evelyn is so sexy and one of the coolest, down to earth chicks. Would wife.
Her and Laurel would be unstoppable.

I think CT and Adam would of been great for this challenge.
Ct would of his shades on the whole time eating like a Bawse.

Wes being a &%$#! Was funny

Stumbled upon Cara's Formspring. Some interesting !+%* regarding the show, challenges in general, etc.
we all had to go out. or no one could go out. one person isnt allowed to stay home and sleep. everyone has to stay together. otherwise i would have been home.
we dont get to use the phone whenever we want- its 5 min monitored calls. we cant say ANYTHING about us...our phone calls are like "hi, i'm alive, i'm breathing.... what are you up to?" - even if we are talkn w former cast mates. everything is top secret.
On what happened after final challenge:
we never went back to the house sadly. straight to a hotel
On Kenny being the best manipulator:
kenny is just nice to everyone. i think he spreads himself too thin though. you can't have everyone's back... gotta throw someone under the bus eventually. but yeah. he's just a nice guy and everyone likes him.
On what happens after someone gets eliminated:
literally just wave goodbye from the elimination area and walk out. straight to a hotel and the next flight home. its a !$!%#* feeling. i don't want to go through that again.
On how challenges are cast:
they call us- they make a general "availability call" and then narrow down from there depending on the format of the game and the cast members they want on the show. if they don't cast you it doesn't mean they don't like you, it could mean they just want certain people with certain people... or they could base it off the format of the game and how people will interact with people. (and we don't know the format of the game til we get there and TJ tells us)
Seems like the reunion is awesome. And there will be a "!+%* They Should Have Shown" the following week.

Oh, and Evelyn broke two ribs during the challenge where Mike had to go to the hospital, apparently.

Plenty more, but I got bored of being bored.

Stumbled upon Cara's Formspring. Some interesting !+%* regarding the show, challenges in general, etc.
we all had to go out. or no one could go out. one person isnt allowed to stay home and sleep. everyone has to stay together. otherwise i would have been home.
we dont get to use the phone whenever we want- its 5 min monitored calls. we cant say ANYTHING about us...our phone calls are like "hi, i'm alive, i'm breathing.... what are you up to?" - even if we are talkn w former cast mates. everything is top secret.
kenny is just nice to everyone. i think he spreads himself too thin though. you can't have everyone's back... gotta throw someone under the bus eventually. but yeah. he's just a nice guy and everyone likes him.
literally just wave goodbye from the elimination area and walk out. straight to a hotel and the next flight home. its a !$!%#* feeling. i don't want to go through that again.
they call us- they make a general "availability call" and then narrow down from there depending on the format of the game and the cast members they want on the show. if they don't cast you it doesn't mean they don't like you, it could mean they just want certain people with certain people... or they could base it off the format of the game and how people will interact with people. (and we don't know the format of the game til we get there and TJ tells us)
Seems like the reunion is awesome. And there will be a "!+%* They Should Have Shown" the following week.

Oh, and Evelyn broke two ribs during the challenge where Mike had to go to the hospital, apparently.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Link?I am in love with Cara. Can't believe Paula and Evelyn won, I hate them both. Hate Johnny and Tyler too.My boys Mike and LeRoy went out terribly. Kenny was hilarious though, dude went in on Wes. They better not cancel this show on the real.

Link?I am in love with Cara. Can't believe Paula and Evelyn won, I hate them both. Hate Johnny and Tyler too.My boys Mike and LeRoy went out terribly. Kenny was hilarious though, dude went in on Wes. They better not cancel this show on the real.

smh i was about to see the re-run at 2am and my cable cut off! smfh! i need to find out who won. i made it home just in time for it to.

smh i was about to see the re-run at 2am and my cable cut off! smfh! i need to find out who won. i made it home just in time for it to.

It was fantastic to see Wes lookin absolutely PATHETIC during the final challenge. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Getting carried up a mountain by a dude already carrying a boulder. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I wish dude would have straight punched his head off at the top of the mountain, and it looked like he wanted too. 

It freaking sucks to not see how CT would have handled that challenge.  Guess we'll have to wait til Rivals 2. 

It was fantastic to see Wes lookin absolutely PATHETIC during the final challenge. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Getting carried up a mountain by a dude already carrying a boulder. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I wish dude would have straight punched his head off at the top of the mountain, and it looked like he wanted too. 

It freaking sucks to not see how CT would have handled that challenge.  Guess we'll have to wait til Rivals 2. 

Yea Ev didn't want to tell anyone about her broken ribs because she didn't want to be sent home because of it.
On the Wes interview on Derricks podcast he says that they are in a green screen room for 3 hours for a guided interview and they pick the most ridiculous stuff to make a storyline.

Most of the cast won't take the interviews to heart about what is said and sometimes cast members would apologize before a show on a text or call.

Numerous times I hear Kenny and Johnny say how they get fed small portions of food.

They made many rules over the years such as no computers, phones, etc... (Probably so they won't spoil anything but probably so they can go crazy)

One other reason to have Kenny and Johnny stay is for entertainment since no electronics

They couldn't really send Jenn home for the Cara push because it does cost money to fly someone in

Some of the cast play up for the camera for example Wes knows he plays a villain if not he wouldn't be asked back on these challenges

Just ask if you want any more facts.. I got plenty just can't think of all right now.

Yea Ev didn't want to tell anyone about her broken ribs because she didn't want to be sent home because of it.
On the Wes interview on Derricks podcast he says that they are in a green screen room for 3 hours for a guided interview and they pick the most ridiculous stuff to make a storyline.

Most of the cast won't take the interviews to heart about what is said and sometimes cast members would apologize before a show on a text or call.

Numerous times I hear Kenny and Johnny say how they get fed small portions of food.

They made many rules over the years such as no computers, phones, etc... (Probably so they won't spoil anything but probably so they can go crazy)

One other reason to have Kenny and Johnny stay is for entertainment since no electronics

They couldn't really send Jenn home for the Cara push because it does cost money to fly someone in

Some of the cast play up for the camera for example Wes knows he plays a villain if not he wouldn't be asked back on these challenges

Just ask if you want any more facts.. I got plenty just can't think of all right now.

Back
Top Bottom