MTV Presents The Challenge, R.I.P Diem Brown

I hope Bananas and Jordan met up in an elimination round this season.

The elimination challenge like the one this episode would be ideal or the one in previous episode that Zach and Brandon had.

Isaac quickly approaching Ty-esque levels of sucktitude.

You'd think he would do well on these challenges.

Wish CT would have pulled that kill card. Would have made Bananas the ball and stuffed him in the barrel. :smh:

Bananas/Jordan are def going against each other at some point with all the build up going on. Jordan's best chance would be the race around the cage.

No one on the show is trying to get with Teresa or Cara? The 2 of them are looking real good.
A lot of times some hook ups are edited out and end up being shown after the challenge is over on a special ep like "The **** They Should've Shown"

I dont like Bananas. I WAS rooting for Jordan when this season started. But dude's been actin like a little entitled prick the last two episodes. 

Would love to see both of them face off in elimination so at least one of them would be gone for sure. 

Dustin is the most suspect dude on the planet. And he ain't even really suspect, cuz .... :nerd:

But yeah...wish Jasmine and Chet woulda went before Nia and Frank. Pitiful. :smh: :lol:

Isaac quickly approaching Ty-esque levels of sucktitude.

You'd think he would do well on these challenges.

Nah, dude has NO legs. If you watched the after show, you could see he's all upper body. It makes sense he'd get worked in Challenges and Eliminations on sand.

^Dude who compared Isaac to Ty is on point, whats the point of having those fake popcorn muscles :lol:

Last edited:
Laurels face looking weathered. Cara Maria is the true hbb of the show.

Smh @ Jasmine already accepting defeat before eem starting.

Just watched the ep on demand because I keep forgetting to DVR the show Thursdays, especially since the playoffs started. Laurel Nia was sad. Jordan's missing a finger..or fingers?

How yall aint realize Jordan is missing most of his fingers on his hand? :lol: Yall should've saw that last challenge.

Yall don't remember when he was on that three man team with the girls that had that wall and you had to pull out the balance beam and stick it in the next slot? He had to do it with one hand cuz he has no good grip with the other, just a thumb, half a pinky and nubs. It's why they got the DQ. I mean they clearly show his hand or lack thereof in that.

Jordan's hand has negatively affected him in a few challenges in his seasons. Dude is a beast though

Last edited:
How yall aint realize Jordan is missing most of his fingers on his hand? :lol: Yall should've saw that last challenge.

Yall don't remember when he was on that three man team with the girls that had that wall and you had to pull out the balance beam and stick it in the next slot? He had to do it with one hand cuz he has no good grip with the other, just a thumb, half a pinky and nubs. It's why they got the DQ. I mean they clearly show his hand or lack thereof in that.

Honestly didn't even cross my mind just thought this dude was cocky as **** and tried to do it one-handed lmao

Jordan does get on my nerves, but even with one hand. He talks the talk and walks the walk.

But I cant stand bananas. I Hope Jordan takes him out. 

This show seems rigged. Why does Roy Lee get picked after 3-4 guys on teams? And they always pick randomly it seems. We all know Laurel should always be the first girl picked.

Why do they work out so hard? Boxing? Power cleans? And they wonder why they can't hang on to a rope. You should train for the show and then keep it light once you get there. I think they do the challenges every 2 or 3 days... why put in a tough workout?

Would like to see a physical elimination between two of CT/Zach/RoyLee.

LOL at TJ's comment after CT flipped a blank card, even he has the Bananas backpack moment burned into his brain

I think everyone was hoping ct would've flipped the kill card so we could all watch Backpack the sequel.

I like Teresa but she acted like a sucka. Didn't know she has some kind of rivalry with Laurel.

Him and marlon did work last year in their first ever challenge. Dudes ego been big since. He is a strong competitor though.

Theresa ***** made

Issac made a lame excuse. All the damn eliminations are on sand.

I don't like Johnny or Jordan. Hope CT crushes them both.

Isaac would've lost on land, water, air, or sand. Laurel probably had a chance of beating him.

Back
Top Bottom