MTV Presents The Challenge, R.I.P Diem Brown

I don't understand you guys's beef with Jordan.

Johnny thinks he's unbeatable (which makes no sense when you think "backpack.")

I don't mind Jordan being on the show, just like Frank, I never really liked him at all but he kept the show interesting, without a Wes there.

Never seem to see Johnny act like he's unbeatable, on the other hand Jordan actually thinks he is, even though he has failed or screwed up on half these challenges so far. They are both good competitors, but Jordan so far has been pretty bad so far. The Johnny vs Jordan elimination(assuming that's who he is flipping all cards against) will either completely embarrass Jordan or completely validate all the trash talking he has been doing all season.

I didn't even see the promo. he does that? "flips all the cards?"
laugh.gif

I watched the last two episodes back to back last night and I thought for sure after last week's episdoe the buildup to Johnny and Jordan was at it's highest...Only to see a whack *** final with Swift. :lol: Anti-climactic there, MTV.

These dudes don't even squat all upper body. Swift is a clown talking about he is top 3 strongest dude little dude got mopped up.

I didn't even see the promo. he does that? "flips all the cards?" :lol:
They have been showing that in previews for last few weeks, I keep waiting to see when it actually happens. Not sure who it is against, but every assumes its vs Johnny because they always show the buildup between the two.

That card flip clip better be against Johnny. If he takes him out, it'll the biggest boss move to ever happen on the show.

So happy to see swift get sent home.

Johnny been cold with the Jordan jokes.

I caught a little of the after show and dude told Swift "you lost a rope pulling contest to a guy with one hand".

:lol:

Johnny been cold with the Jordan jokes.

I caught a little of the after show and dude told Swift "you lost a rope pulling contest to a guy with one hand".

:lol:
in the commercial thing, Bananas also said he hopes that laurel and jordan's baby comes out with 2 hands :lol: :smh:

And they just added the pulling rope, correct?

I don't remember it during the first go round.

Yeah..they did that on the low, cuz they realized how long and ****** up it was the first time.

Nia had to go to the hospital and couldn't move her arm for hours.

That card flip clip better be against Johnny. If he takes him out, it'll the biggest boss move to ever happen on the show.

I'd be more impressed if someone did that to ct for one of the tough, physical eliminations.

Zack is gassed, CT is gassed but we love him, and as evidenced by all the **** Isaac and Swift talked before getting sent packing basically all of the guy are.  You spend 3 months juicing and lifting and you're bigger than you've ever been in your life and you think you can conquer the world. It's a side effect.

We should all love Jordan as the Rowdy Roddy Piper to Bananas's Hulk Hogan. He's pushing the comp and making it interesting, especially with Frank gone, and without him it'd be just another boring buddy buddy we are the world season with 1 or 2 drummed up CT blowing up scenes.

All the conflict on the season would be girls crying and fighting over nothing when they get drunk.

I effs with Jordan. He keeps Bananas's ego in check and real talk, probably could beat him in every elimination except the climbing one. And ****, considering how he and Marlon broke down that door in their last season, he could probably take Johnny in that too.

P.S. Leroy's gonna let you all down one of these days. He's less athletic than he looks. Don't let the buffness fool you.

P.P.S. Why do people keep calling Johnny a "really athletic" "tough competitor"??? When did this happen? I saw them playing pickup in Portland and the coordination wasn't there.
Have to agree with the comments on Jordan and Bananas. Johnny was a star high school hockey player I believe. 

Leroy will never win a solo challenge. He's scared of heights, water, and has no leadership skills. He's also seemed like he regressed since his rookie year. He got manhandled by marlon in the elimination and couldn't hold Jordan down in the decider. 

And they just added the pulling rope, correct?

I don't remember it during the first go round.

Yeah..they did that on the low, cuz they realized how long and ****** up it was the first time.

Nia had to go to the hospital and couldn't move her arm for hours.

Thought so.

When Cahutta said he thought Swift would win because of his upper body strength, I was like "wot"? Then I saw the pulling rope.

I'd be more impressed if someone did that to ct for one of the tough, physical eliminations.

It might be against CT. MTV is painting the picture as if it's Jordan and Johnny, but CT seems to have grown tired of Jordan. Wouldn't surprise me if Jordan went after him.

Last edited:
My dislike for Jordan goes back to his lame RW season. Son was really annoying. Plus he's a racist. He really did act like he knew everything and that was just for regular everyday convos. No surprise he's worse in a competition.

So no I don't like him cuz he's annoying Johnny.

:lol: @ CT making him shook and him being obviously bothered by it the next day. Tried to float the notion that CT is playing mind games :lol: No. CT says what he means and means what he says. Jordan lucky he aint get thrown out the moving car.

Last edited:
My dislike for Jordan goes back to his lame RW season. Son was really annoying. Plus he's a racist. He really did act like he knew everything and that was just for regular everyday convos. No surprise he's worse n a competition.

This.

They must not remember or didn't see his season. Jordan's no better than Bananas. Arrogant pos and don't let his hand fool you into thinking it's cuz he's fighting through adversity or some ****. That's what I thought it was for a minute, til he just kept with the agitating bs.

Can't even be mad that they're giving him the face edit.

They are right...he does keep it interesting. :lol:

Jordan argues with females, with CT...crickets.

Shows his make up as a man

Swift and those damn scarves :smh:

CT moved that huge rock by himself in the past when it took 3-4 guys. Jordan better be shook if he knows what's good for him.

Did anyone else notice Laurel's strong mustache when she put Devyn in her place. That was probably one of the most alpha moments on the show. Her test levels has to be one the same level as CT's.

Last edited:

Zack is gassed, CT is gassed but we love him, and as evidenced by all the **** Isaac and Swift talked before getting sent packing basically all of the guy are.  You spend 3 months juicing and lifting and you're bigger than you've ever been in your life and you think you can conquer the world. It's a side effect.

We should all love Jordan as the Rowdy Roddy Piper to Bananas's Hulk Hogan. He's pushing the comp and making it interesting, especially with Frank gone, and without him it'd be just another boring buddy buddy we are the world season with 1 or 2 drummed up CT blowing up scenes.

All the conflict on the season would be girls crying and fighting over nothing when they get drunk.

I effs with Jordan. He keeps Bananas's ego in check and real talk, probably could beat him in every elimination except the climbing one. And ****, considering how he and Marlon broke down that door in their last season, he could probably take Johnny in that too.

P.S. Leroy's gonna let you all down one of these days. He's less athletic than he looks. Don't let the buffness fool you.

P.P.S. Why do people keep calling Johnny a "really athletic" "tough competitor"??? When did this happen? I saw them playing pickup in Portland and the coordination wasn't there.
Have to agree with the comments on Jordan and Bananas. Johnny was a star high school hockey player I believe. 

Leroy will never win a solo challenge. He's scared of heights, water, and has no leadership skills. He's also seemed like he regressed since his rookie year. He got manhandled by marlon in the elimination and couldn't hold Jordan down in the decider. 
Leroy did alright in that elimination I thought. Ty was right next to the bell and he couldn't ring it.

They should have brought Marlon back.

Last edited:
Yeah Laurel needs to wax that upper lip area. Wonder what she did to make Cara mad enough to yell at her in the preview.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom