MTV Presents The Challenge, R.I.P Diem Brown

roll.gif
   This dude sent Bananas to the gauntlet on some "time to earn your stripes". The little pest redeemed himself in that episode.

screenshot_5-3.jpg

:rofl:    This dude sent Bananas to the gauntlet on some "time to earn your stripes". The little pest redeemed himself in that episode.

People are focusing way too much on that phrase and not on what else Jordan said when he cast his vote. Jordan said it had been awhile since Bananas had participated in an elimination (he didn't do one last season), and that's the reason why he voted him in (aside from the part where he hates him).

People are focusing way too much on that phrase and not on what else Jordan said when he cast his vote. Jordan said it had been awhile since Bananas had participated in an elimination (he didn't do one last season), and that's the reason why he voted him in (aside from the part where he hates him).
Okay he didn't do one last season, that's just one season. Jordan acts like he never has gone in before.

For the most part, the stronger veterans were able to avoid elimination challenges in the past few seasons. They maybe had to be in one or two tops. They acted like a bunch of vaginas and put in a rookie week after week.

Okay he didn't do one last season, that's just one season. Jordan acts like he never has gone in before.

That's not it at all. Jordan didn't want someone like Bananas getting a free ride to the end again. Also, why not take the opportunity to knock out a strong competitor? Everything about Jordan picking Bananas made sense. He knows Johnny's history, he just wanted to make sure he knew it's not his right to just make a final. The funny thing is, through all this, CT has rarely had anyone go after him as well (and still doesn't). CT plays The Challenge better than anyone right now.

That's not it at all. Jordan didn't want someone like Bananas getting a free ride to the end again. Also, why not take the opportunity to knock out a strong competitor? Everything about Jordan picking Bananas made sense. He knows Johnny's history, he just wanted to make sure he knew it's not his right to just make a final. The funny thing is, through all this, CT has rarely had anyone go after him as well (and still doesn't). CT plays The Challenge better than anyone right now.

Did you just start to watch the challenges?

In a few seasons when Jordan is considered a veteran he too will start giving the "send in rookies" speech. It's really the easiest strategy in these games. You aren't going to come out and vote your friends/other veterans in especially considering they are decent competitors. Also you would then risk the chance of them winning an elimination and coming back to get the numbers on their side to vote you back in (think Wes vs. Kenny in Fresh Meat II). So you vote rookies in who normally fold in these situations and even if they come back they can never get the proper number on their side. Then you hedge your bet in being able to get rid of your fellow veterans later on in the competition or preferably in the final where you're guaranteed some prize.

I just hope the elimination Jordan and Johnny meet in isn't the drywall one. But I'm thinking it's the bell one because I don't Jordan would purposely put himself at a disadvantage.

Hopefully it's this week.

Last edited:
Jordan is going to be the new Wes. He thinks he's better than he is in the competition(intelligence and physically), got gassed because he got some yambs and gets in to constant arguments.

I can at least say Frank is a good competitor. Jordan fails a lot for how much he talks.

Heck, Preston has looked like a good competitor this season. I was wondering why they were picking Isaac over him. Isaac looked like he was out there hung over every challenge.

Did you just start to watch the challenges?

In a few seasons when Jordan is considered a veteran he too will start giving the "send in rookies" speech. It's really the easiest strategy in these games. You aren't going to come out and vote your friends/other veterans in especially considering they are decent competitors. Also you would then risk the chance of them winning an elimination and coming back to get the numbers on their side to vote you back in (think Wes vs. Kenny in Fresh Meat II). So you vote rookies in who normally fold in these situations and even if they come back they can never get the proper number on their side. Then you hedge your bet in being able to get rid of your fellow veterans later on in the competition or preferably in the final where you're guaranteed some prize.

Did you ever think that maybe Jordan doesn't care what has happened in the past? Because he clearly doesn't. Jordan already proved himself last season (to a certain degree). He had the best rookie showing since Landon (I believe). He's just switching it up and putting pressure on top competitors. In an individual game that offers the safety of teams (from time to time), it's not terrible strategy. Also, Bananas doesn't have the allies he used to.

Jordan is going to be the new Wes. He thinks he's better than he is in the competition(intelligence and physically), got gassed because he got some yambs and gets in to constant arguments.

I can at least say Frank is a good competitor. Jordan fails a lot for how much he talks.

Heck, Preston has looked like a good competitor this season. I was wondering why they were picking Isaac over him. Isaac looked like he was out there hung over every challenge.
Wes was a good competitor imo. Other than that time he gassed out in the final, he usually does pretty good. I remember him carrying his partner in one of the challenges. They made it to the end basically just because of Wes and won some money if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
Did you ever think that maybe Jordan doesn't care what has happened in the past? Because he clearly doesn't. Jordan already proved himself last season (to a certain degree). He had the best rookie showing since Landon (I believe). He's just switching it up and putting pressure on top competitors. In an individual game that offers the safety of teams (from time to time), it's not terrible strategy. Also, Bananas doesn't have the allies he used to.

He does care about what happens in the past seeing as he was aligned with Bananas last season in Rivals 2.

And RoyLee had a much better showing than Jordan in Rivals 1 in his rookie debut.

While Jordan does seem to be pretty athletic, he hasn't done anything truly significant yet. Everything just seems more impressive due to him having one hand.

Holy **** these people are dumb
roll.gif

Cara Maria was baffled by the word continent. Looked annoyed that it even existed. "North continent"
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
My little bro in middle school knows more than these guys, lol. Who da hell doesnt know what north america is?

Laurel is making me hate watching this show :smh: and devyn backstabbing theresa hurt me just as bad. My tv froze I missed the swift vs jordan :smh: it was that fast :lol:

Nany and Theresa
pimp.gif

So what if Jordan was sent in during the climbing challenge? Like, what does he even do?

Laurel is making me hate watching this show
mean.gif
and devyn backstabbing theresa hurt me just as bad. My tv froze I missed the swift vs jordan
mean.gif
it was that fast
laugh.gif
Theresa was shady with that move last week though
laugh.gif
. Her vote didn't matter but still.

Last edited:
It's like all my happiness for Swift going got balanced out by Jordan's ego getting gassed. :smh: :lol:

I'm gonna need Theresa to go ahead and win this, though.

brad looks like he does drugs. Dude has been lame since him and his wife tori kept voting in Brandon during that team challenge season. I'm sure someone will post the vid of Darrell putting hands on him.

This format for the after show is so corny. Like they're sports analysts talking about legitimate athletes.

Last edited:
I don't understand you guys's beef with Jordan.

Johnny thinks he's unbeatable (which makes no sense when you think "backpack.")

Zack is gassed, CT is gassed but we love him, and as evidenced by all the **** Isaac and Swift talked before getting sent packing basically all of the guy are.  You spend 3 months juicing and lifting and you're bigger than you've ever been in your life and you think you can conquer the world. It's a side effect.

We should all love Jordan as the Rowdy Roddy Piper to Bananas's Hulk Hogan. He's pushing the comp and making it interesting, especially with Frank gone, and without him it'd be just another boring buddy buddy we are the world season with 1 or 2 drummed up CT blowing up scenes.

All the conflict on the season would be girls crying and fighting over nothing when they get drunk.

I effs with Jordan. He keeps Bananas's ego in check and real talk, probably could beat him in every elimination except the climbing one. And ****, considering how he and Marlon broke down that door in their last season, he could probably take Johnny in that too.

P.S. Leroy's gonna let you all down one of these days. He's less athletic than he looks. Don't let the buffness fool you.

P.P.S. Why do people keep calling Johnny a "really athletic" "tough competitor"??? When did this happen? I saw them playing pickup in Portland and the coordination wasn't there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom