MTV Presents The Challenge, R.I.P Diem Brown

If you got 1 and 1/5 hands, why would you volunteer yourself in that elimination game? 
laugh.gif
Well because he has one of the biggest egos in challenge history for one.
That hand really handicapped his train of thought. He HAS to prove people wrong on everything to show he's equal or better than them.

Kinda sad if you think about it...

My dude slipped going up the wall and Johnny Bananas straight flexing on him after he won :lol: :pimp:
I really wanted Johnny to hesitate before ringing the bell. Look down on him and just wait a while and gloat. Even tell him I'll give you a chance to climb up again and then ring it once Jordan started climbing again :lol:

My dude slipped going up the wall and Johnny Bananas straight flexing on him after he won :lol: :pimp:
I really wanted Johnny to hesitate before ringing the bell. Look down on him and just wait a while and gloat. Even tell him I'll give you a chance to climb up again and then ring it once Jordan started climbing again :lol:

Would have been the greatest moment since CT trash canned him a few years back. :lol:

That would be the most hilarious thing to happen. Imagine if he stuck his arm out and was like "Sure, I'll give you hand" and pull the ol' okey doke like nah and ring that bell.

That would be the most hilarious thing to happen. Imagine if he stuck his arm out and was like "Sure, I'll give you hand" and pull the ol' okey doke like nah and ring that bell.

:smh:

That's messed up bro!

View media item 987300

:smh:

That's messed up bro!

View media item 987300

::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I'm in tears

Finally just saw the episode and been staying away from General since Thursday! :lol: I think MTV ducked up and could've done Johnny vs. Jordan last week, but they had me tuning in, so they win anwyay. :lol:

he shouldve waited for a challenge that suited hiim :rofl:

Yeah...Because they know ahead of time. C'mon b....

Johnny's swaggering after beating a one-handed man in a climbing competition.

The way he was feeling himself...:smh: Didn't care for either of the dudes, but Johnny still epitomizes a douchebag.

Laurel gets sexier every episode for me

:lol: For real.

leroy is a stan.

Don't know why NT hypes this guy. People talk about Jordan not having proven anything in Challenges...Look at this dude..He's a half notch above worthless.

Jordan won bigtime and earned himself a lifetime pass to the challenge. MTV probably sitting there and like we got our Wes and our Kenny, combined into one. The show is now going to built around him. I respect that he messed up and took his lost like a man. Bananas is a pos, in general. 

Pretty much. End of the day it's entertainment that all of us apparently dig. :lol: He'll be back for many Challenges and probably locks up Laurel as well. He'll be quite alright. :pimp:

The thing I liked about the whole scene was Bananas was clearly enjoying the fact that he won, he was flexing still up there in the air, smiling, feelin good, ready to just gloat like hell, but when it was all said and done, he turned, shook dudes hand, gave him a hug and went on like a champ. I'm not a bananas guy, but I thought that was cool. You know damn well he would have loved to fade Jordan soon as his feet touched back on the sand, but he didn't, he handled it the right way.

The right way? :lol: Nah...I won't act like editing didn't have a say in what we saw, but he was not humble whatsoever. After any competition when you give so much effort and energy, it's way easier to give cred when you're dog tired and just won, mind you. The fact that he's still talking when Jordan is already gone shows all you need to know. Johnny is a great competitor, but a certified douche.

Last edited:
MTV will have to bring in Shawn Michaels out to say "I'm sorry...I love you..." & superkick Bananas to end his career.

Bananas will be the Ric Flair of The Challenge.

MTV will have to bring in Shawn Michaels out to say "I'm sorry...I love you..." & superkick Bananas to end his career.

Bananas will be the Ric Flair of The Challenge.

That kinda would be awesome if people paid HBK to Superkick people.

Or just have the final elimination he'll ever do be against ct in that trashcan challenge again. Would be epic to see the fear in his eyes again and everyone chanting "backpack".

Don't know why NT hypes this guy. People talk about Jordan not having proven anything in Challenges...Look at this dude..He's a half notch above worthless.

You didn't see his Real World season?

RoyLee is just as a cool dude who just wants to have fun and get yambs. That's why the guys like him. I don't think anyone thinks he's the best competitor. He's not that bright, can't swim and is afraid of heights. He knows all of this.

That's basically what I got from the season Leroy was on. Seems to be one of the few level-headed people there

Back
Top Bottom