MTV Presents The Challenge, R.I.P Diem Brown

he shouldve waited for a challenge that suited hiim 
roll.gif

Leroy: "How do you say in Chinese? Sayonara!"

iseeu.png

Last edited:
"You just tried to shoot yourself and forgot to load the gun and then loaded the gun and shot yourself" *gunshot sound effect*

CRYING! :lol:

Last edited:
I wanted Jordan to win. at least he flipped the cards like he said he would. He was at a disadvantage.

I still got Laurel

Nany gives it up at the drop of a hat.. I'm convinced 75% of nt could pull

TJ ejected Anessa and Nany so fast after their questions :rofl:

And Laurel looks like 03 Brian Kendrick Edge

Last edited:
Nany's a weird case because it's been openly talked about how she has self esteem and attachment issues. She uses sex as a way to relate.

The problem is in a house full of people with abandonment and emotional issues, no one notices.

The commercials for the after show stay spoiling who gets eliminated

If u see someone that's up for elimination in the Aftershow u can bet it's over for them

Welp, Jordan looks beyond dumb, as expected. At least he followed through with flipping the cards.

Jordan.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I wish the showdown with Bananas was one of the more physical elimination challenges.

And LeRoy seems to have morphed into a Ty/Tyree hybrid.  Dude has been garbage this challenge, but he isn't on the chopping block because everybody like him.
laugh.gif

I just hope the elimination Jordan and Johnny meet in isn't the drywall one. But I'm thinking it's the bell one because I don't Jordan would purposely put himself at a disadvantage.

Hopefully it's this week.

:x :x

Knew it was a wrap for homie as soon as we saw the wall. :smh:

:x at having to see Anessa's ugly *** for another week.

Laurel gets sexier every episode for me

Brah! I was literally saying this while watching the show.

So fine. :smokin

Last edited:
Nany's a weird case because it's been openly talked about how she has self esteem and attachment issues. She uses sex as a way to relate.

The problem is in a house full of people with abandonment and emotional issues, no one notices.
Yeah on her original RW season you could clearly tell that she is an unstable person. She supposedly went through some stuff as a child, can't remember what exactly

^ Nany didn't know her father.

One storyline from her RW season was her trying to track him down and find him. Hired an investigator and everything, only to find out that he died.

Back
Top Bottom