MTV Presents The Challenge, R.I.P Diem Brown

I just wish he didn't loose like that. Would have rather seen him loose a more physical challenge

So much hype for this elimination and we get the wall? Disappointment. Any of the other eliminations would've been better with letting them hit each other a little bit. As cocky and annoying as Jordan was, I still wanted him to beat Bananas. Also how many times has he made fun of Jordan's lack of a hand? I understand getting mad and taking a shot once but he's done it multiple times now, pretty low of him.

Jordan's L was only second worse all time to Banana's to CT LMAO. Embarrassing. But yes, wish they got a different elimination. I'd have much more respect for him if he backed out just because of the type of challenge it was.

Nany is so fine but shes such a thot

one of the worst challenges for Jordan possible. dude prob couldn't grip the holes he was punching in the wall

he woulda looked like a G if he won but a dumbass if he lost...its kinda like what anderson silva did, all the showboating and "clowning" was considered amazing when he was knocking ****** out but when he did and got knocked out he looked foolish

How long we going to sit around and act like Cohutta ain't got the herp all over his lips.

SMH and Johnny kissin that broad Nany after she been all over that man :x

Getting sick of these whack challenges. Trivia. Rolling on burritos. Seems more like Double Dare. They need to start incorporating more physicality. No one wants to see CT answering trivia questions.

Jordan's L was only second worse all time to Banana's to CT LMAO. Embarrassing. But yes, wish they got a different elimination. I'd have much more respect for him if he backed out just because of the type of challenge it was.

I can maybe understand not losing respect for him, but you would have not only more, but much more respect if he backed out? How does that gain you respect?

Getting sick of these whack challenges. Trivia. Rolling on burritos. Seems more like Double Dare. They need to start incorporating more physicality. No one wants to see CT answering trivia questions.
They've been doing the trivia challenge for years, it's a mainstay

Last edited:

Nany gives it up at the drop of a hat.. I'm convinced 75% of nt could pull
Nany's a weird case because it's been openly talked about how she has self esteem and attachment issues. She uses sex as a way to relate.

The problem is in a house full of people with abandonment and emotional issues, no one notices.
Yeah on her original RW season you could clearly tell that she is an unstable person. She supposedly went through some stuff as a child, can't remember what exactly
Never met her father, suffered from feelings of abandonment. Her sister was a heroin addict. It was also mentioned somewhere else, but seen clearly during her RW season, that she's been in a few abusive relationships in her life and tends to stick around in them.

How long we going to sit around and act like Cohutta ain't got the herp all over his lips.

SMH and Johnny kissin that broad Nany after she been all over that man
sick.gif
pics?

I can maybe understand not losing respect for him, but you would have not only more, but much more respect if he backed out? How does that gain you respect?

In the sense he didnt let his pride get to him and made the better strategic decision.

:lol: @ Jordan and good riddance. Son said his pride worth a 125k :rofl: Shouldn't have been that cocky in the first place.

If you got 1 and 1/5 hands, why would you volunteer yourself in that elimination game? 
laugh.gif
Yeah once you get to area you can clearly see what elimination game is already set up. He still went forward with it.
would have been on par with the backpack incident if he'd won, though. i think that's what he was going for -- glory.

if it's ok when the spartans do it...

Jordan won bigtime and earned himself a lifetime pass to the challenge. MTV probably sitting there and like we got our Wes and our Kenny, combined into one. The show is now going to built around him. I respect that he messed up and took his lost like a man. Bananas is a pos, in general. 

Eh, they got a bad guy of focus in Jordan but Johnny is getting older every year. Don't think he wants to be that one old dude that was still doing it nearing 50. They maybe got 2 or 3 more challenges out of Bananas.

The thing I liked about the whole scene was Bananas was clearly enjoying the fact that he won, he was flexing still up there in the air, smiling, feelin good, ready to just gloat like hell, but when it was all said and done, he turned, shook dudes hand, gave him a hug and went on like a champ. I'm not a bananas guy, but I thought that was cool. You know damn well he would have loved to fade Jordan soon as his feet touched back on the sand, but he didn't, he handled it the right way.

God damn he and CT are big as houses now. :wow: :lol: :lol:

Eh, they got a bad guy of focus in Jordan but Johnny is getting older every year. Don't think he wants to be that one old dude that was still doing it nearing 50. They maybe got 2 or 3 more challenges out of Bananas.
Are you kidding?
laugh.gif

http://www.realjohnnybananas.com/

He's on record saying that he's going to do them until MTV doesn't let him anymore. His entire life/"brand" revolves around The Challenge.

Are you kidding? :lol:

http://www.realjohnnybananas.com/

He's on record saying that he's going to do them until MTV doesn't let him anymore. His entire life/"brand" revolves around The Challenge.
I don't ******* follow the johnny bananas website :lol:

But hey at least I know he's that lame and now we'll probably get to see Johnny get a "career" ending injury during one of these challenges :lol: Still gonna be sad to see him riling up a Camilia 3.0 7-9 years from now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom