MTV Presents The Challenge: Rivals II Begins July 10, 2013

Dunbar wanted to call Tyree the n-word so bad lol.

Tyree should just retire though, he's truly a joke at this point.

always comes with this attitude like he's bout it but can never produce.

this show is clearly indicative of the current time though.

large influx of fruit boys..disgusting.

and why are all these women so ugly?  

So glad Cooke got to stay; and although I was sad to hear Naomi's father was in grave condition, I was ecstatic to see her leave!

Soccer chicks <3

shapeimage_2.png

HeatherCooke1.jpg

IMG_1275.JPG

2075097.jpg

:rofl: @ Dunbar dumbass. I probably would've bet money he hit the rope if there was no hesitation but seeing that replay he just runs in to the pole and rope instead of hitting the bell.

Tyree just ca't get right. Bad breaks, bad luck, no pull in the house, etc. son should give up.

I'd make Diem a happy woman. Don't know where this insecurity about her hair came from. Pretty sure she went most of a challenge with no wig. She looks good with short hair. I'd smash that cancer into remission.

Do y'all really think Bird looks good? Don't know why CT went for her first, just cuz she was so willing.

bruh this dude CT is a chump :smh: i hate when they try to make a superman in TV shows like is everybody scared of this clown??? and of course all dumb ******* want him :x

feel like im in the playa hatas ball right now :lol: seriously tho **** that *****

Did this dude really type these words :lol:

Dunbar a b**** *** too.

Tyrie dumbass got caught on a toilet bowl with cameras in the house.

It's all bad!

Last edited:
Yo I'm seriously in love with Theresa and Cooke my god were they looking good :wow: :wow:

This season is shaping up to be a good one. Some really strong teams for the guys excited to see how it plays out. Will def be rooting for Wes that's my dude :lol:

Ty man built like a LB and still cant produce. Ty is really 0-100 at elimination. Horrible Luck, but he just can't compete. Let one of the little duo's molly-whop them.

C'mon CT, BIRD REALLY?!? She's cute but like last of the female on the show cute, Not the season opener you hit her up.

What happened to Wes seemed he lost definition. no ayo. but dude was brolic couple of challenges ago now seems just skinny.  

Same **** different season. The cast is played out. Yet again, PASS for me

The whole Rivals idea was a super reach my MTV. More than half of these teams aren't even rivals. Like Leroy tried to hold Ty back from fighting Adam and now they're considered arch rivals? :stoneface: :lol:

Should've brought brack cutthroat or one of the old school infernos. Getting sick of these small team challenges.

Back
Top Bottom