MTV Presents The Challenge: Rivals II Begins July 10, 2013

Tonya looked real good and seemed like a prude on her Real World Chicago season. Then she does the challenges and starts to look like a mess. Kinda sad. She had some real issues she should've worked on instead of going on those shows.

Word :smh: She gradually started to look like basic trash

I remember seeing Tonya in some softcore p0rn on late night Showtime :smokin

Me too :lol:

Had no idea about the law suit.

That also explains why Veronica hasn't been back either.

I think most of them dudes would fail epically. Snookie would give up and fail most challenges. I think Jwow would do good (at least in eliminations) until one of her ******* popped.

The Jersey Shore cast would have no incentive to do it, they don't need the money.

Those dudes were getting paid $150k per episode to do nothing, they're not gonna be rolling around in the mud and messing up their hair for a measly 75 grand or w/e :lol:

Pauly D is probably worth more than all the money MTV has ever given out combined

Last edited:
Honestly does it have to be jersey shore cast members could it be like mikes sister, the dude that punched snooki, Jwows ex boyfriend, Angelina, vinnys uncle, the landlord, the first two grenades.

I'd rather see the Fantasy Factory people on there acting like fools and some of the decent looking teen moms who are legal now. Farrah would be getting double teamed between competitions.

Last edited:
Wow, didn't know about the lawsuit. That explains why Kenny and Evan aren't up there. I liked both of them.

It's funny to see some of the allegations, when that 's what MTV wants. I'm not sure what some of the participants expect. You give dudes alcohol and no entertainment, and we do crazy stuff.

Technically that is sexual assault.

and Tonya the way she acted. I can't imagine what they didn't show off camera.

Another 1.5 hour episode tonight
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
It shows as a 90 minute episode on the guide when it originally airs, but the reruns are only an hour..

I think there's an Aftershow after the new episode and it's just grouped together with the new episode on the guide.

Just read the article about Tonya's sexual assault charge.

They basically blamed Tonya for getting sexually assaulted.
Details of the settlement have not been made public, but earlier this year MTV's parent company, Viacom, responded to Cooley's complaint by saying, "[Cooley] failed to avoid the injuries of which she complains. [She] was frequently intoxicated, rowdy, combative, flirtatious and on multiple occasions intentionally exposed her bare breasts and genitalia to other contestants."

So they don't deny that a sexual assault happened; rather, she had it coming
mean.gif

Yeah, that was messed up. All those people around filming it, and that was their defense :smh:

Yet if there's a fight, people are quick to jump in. The camera men were probably getting off on it.

Back
Top Bottom