MTV Presents The Challenge: Rivals II Begins July 10, 2013

Dumbass Trishelle walked right into Anessa's forearm.
laugh.gif

Broad couldn't even formulate an argument when Anessa confronted her.

Dumbass Trishelle walked right into Anessa's forearm. :lol:

Broad couldn't even formulate an argument when Anessa confronted her.

She sounded like a baby saying it's first words, "Muh muh, goooo gooo" :lol:

She is sooooooo stupid

Last edited:
Marlon went from giving Derrick top to bangin the hottest chick on the show. hahahahahaha. they need to bring Landon back on the show. Dude is probably the best competitor in Challenge history.

:smh: :stoneface: @ what happened to Sarah... again. I just wanted to see more of her.

Wow @ Marlon getting man yambs and Nany's yambs. Son putting a whole different spin on best of both worlds.

Can't even hate or be mad.

Trishelle is a dumb ***. She just stupid and mad for no reason that when she opens her mouth she makes no sense to anyone. Anessa should've mollywhopped her.

Preston busting out his Yoda skills in the Jungle. :rofl:

Jordan/Marlon are my pick to win this thing if CT/Wes falter.

They completely cut out the start/middle of that knight/marlon fight/argument.

It was like they showed him mocking, cut to interviews, then cut right to when they were breaking up the fight. Like did that happen like 30seconds later? or was it like 2 hours of arguing and drinking? or did Marlon just bring it up later?

If no punches are gonna be swung you at least wanna see how it all escalated. Seriously during the game Marlon was just there staring, when did the fight begin?

This dude Marlon hooking up with Cooke and Nany and LeRoy is messing with Jemmye :stoneface: :x

Tonya looked real good and seemed like a prude on her Real World Chicago season. Then she does the challenges and starts to look like a mess. Kinda sad. She had some real issues she should've worked on instead of going on those shows.
nah I've met tonya out at a bar in nyc (she knew my dude the manager and was hosting some event. it's actually how i've met a ton of those mtv folk -- through my club/restaurant business friends.)

i think editing plays a big role in how someone appears on that show.  lock anyone in a house with nothing to do but drink and fight and theyl appear a little bat ****.

she also was more attractive in person.

EDIT 

I was thinking of Paula. never met tonya in my life 
laugh.gif

didn't know about the sexual assault...

tumblr_mmjujri9Jr1qlsrn9o1_500.gif

^ Marlon to every single hater in this thread calling him "gay boy".

#NumbersOnTheBoard

Last edited:
Wait Marlon got some Cooke yambs as well? :wow: When did this happen? :nerd:

I'm borderline jelly :rolleyes He showed no type of this amount of game in Portland. He was sprung over Nia and smashed one decent white chick and was more emotionally unstable than most ppl in the house. Crazy how coming out gave him all this confidence.

Back
Top Bottom