MTV 'Teen Mom' Farrah, Gets Sprewell by Her Mother...

Via TMZ

0118_debra_exm_03.jpg

One of the young mothers from the MTV reality show "Teen Mom" was allegedly choked and then hit by her 54-year-old mom this weekend -- and mom is now facing domestic violence charges.

The Council Bluffs Police Department in Iowa tells TMZ Debra Danielson -- the mother of 18-year-old "Teen Mom" Farrah Abraham -- was arrested at around 1 PM on Saturday for suspicion of domestic abuse/serious assault.

According to cops, Farrah and Debra started arguing over childcare issues when Debra allegedly threw an MTV shirt at her daughter ... which landed "on or near" Farrah's baby, who started crying.

That's when Farrah claims she went off on her mother -- who then grabbed Farrah by the throat. Farrah told cops she pushed her mother's hand away from her throat, causing her mother to strike her on the right side of her head and mouth.

In the report, officers say they observed multiple cuts on the right side of Farrah's lips.

Yooo why am I not surprised? Mom is straight up heartless but so is Farrah. She is #!* backwards, trying to party and *#%%, live her teen life with a lil one
smh.gif

these people are being rewarded reality TV show money for their behavior.
smh.gif
at the media and those who eat it up

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

She needs to just give that kid up for adoption if this is how she's going to be acting...
The others with the exception of Maci should have done this. At least she is trying to do something instead of +!*$$ and moan all of the time.

Maci is the only mature one, all the other ones piss me off, especially the one that gave up her kid *@+ is she still doing on the show

Originally Posted by Truballa101

Mom dukes has an ill mug shot...smh
laugh.gif

It's pretty hard watching Farrah talk, you know she was one of those girls that went to that "special" testing room during quizzes and stuff. Idied when she started dating "Shaq"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ gettin' "sprewell"

spree my man fifty grand an all but he will forever get clowned for that
tired.gif

farrah is a dummy. does she really expect she can go out and party and just leave her kid to her mom to take care of? it's wrong of the mom to put herhands on her daughter but farrah does need a reality check. w/o her mom, she would have NO social life whatsoever.

Everytime I watch the episodes with her she's always trying to be out lookin' for a boyfriend
laugh.gif

As a matter of fact, I don't think I've seen an episode where she's with her child. Then again, I halfway watch this show so...

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

farrah
pimp.gif

but i was watching teen moms yesterday too
laugh.gif

mom is crazy though.

I've actually been viewing this show since it premiered as "16 and pregnant", or something along those lines, and I always knew those two wouldeventually come to blows.

Her mom is absolutely nuts, possessive, and controlling. In all honestly, I feel sorry for this Farrah chick as a result of her having to deal with the type ofperson her mother is.

that %$#+@ deserved that #%!!. she is a terrible mother and im surprised her moms put up with her shenanigans for so long

At least her mother being in jail/prison will give Farrah the reality check she needs.

Hopefully, anyways.

Farrah is a spoiled brat and I probably wouldve snapped on her too. You can't complain to the people who help you the most. All she does is hang out andlook for another bf. Look what the last one gotyou dumb %%%. Maci is the only responsible one and I broke my heart to see her have to drop her classes. Ireally wanna know what happened to the other couple where the boy joined the military. The adoption couple are cute but I think they go kinda hard to be soyoung.

Back
Top Bottom