MTV The Challenge season 27: Bloodlines Fall/Winter 2015

Bananas keeps showing his true colors over and over and over again. Moving forward there shouldn't be anyway he doesn't get sent into elimination from Day 1. They got to stop giving him passes.

This Aftershow is all types of awkward; like watching a car crash.

Thomas so shook.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Abe is nutso. Dude needs to be put down.

Why Vinnie want it with CT just like that? Does he not own a TV or somethin?

Vince is just doing what he can to get a call back for future seasons. How do you try and be aggressive with a guy who is coming on the show to highlight the passing of his true love? It just screams "LOOK AT ME"

Vince is just doing what he can to get a call back for future seasons. How do you try and be aggressive with a guy who is coming on the show to highlight the passing of his true love? It just screams "LOOK AT ME"

How do u try and be aggressive with a guy who wants to "smash his head and eat it"...from when he nearly killed Adam lol

When are the after shows filmed? How was it Abrams first time seeing what happened behind the scenes?

Tom couldn't even maintain eye contact with Abe, son looked at his soul and called him a b_, then just death-stared him.

bruh did ya'll see Abe in the aftershow commercial in between the show :lol: :lol: LOL. my man is crazy

Not a laughing matter, man. Their relationship is so unhealthy. Like, dangerously unhealthy. The way he controls and manipulates her is really sad. That scene, the scene where they're talking alone, and the aftershow, really drive home how crazy he is and how bad their relationship is.

bruh did ya'll see Abe in the aftershow commercial in between the show :lol: :lol: LOL. my man is crazy
Bruh, that's the part I am on right now.

Cara is like all scared like "it's going to be so awkward(in her head thinking that Abe is about to see the hand job)"

Abe is like"it's not going to be awkward (in his head thinking he's about to see a back rub)"
Abe bro, that's his dong, not his back bro, brace yourself

Last edited:
Their relationship is bad?

I see it as two people who get off on that fighting life.
Like some girls only want a bad boy blah blah.

Those two are in Love, she likes his crazy, and he loves to be the crazy with a soft side.

Their relationship is fine, not ideal, but not unhealthy

No clips? Man MTV has gotten soft. That, or they knew, Abe would really kill this man.

Murder on the tele kills the whole Season, yea, smart move. Homie got the hand job on the bus, I need to check vevmo and see if Thomas has put a restraining order out yet, or if he's still alive.

Edit: Does Abram tattoo himself? Like his tattoos are worse than Steve-O's

Last edited:

Those two are in Love, she likes his crazy, and he loves to be the crazy with a soft side.

God damn I find myself agreeing with on this one. .Cara cheated, got caught and he called her out on it. There was no manipulation at all in any of those aftershow clips. Cara should have just owned and said I wanted some new wood inside me before she left for the challenge, not tell him she wants to buy him a house.

Last edited:
Bringing Abe on this season was one of the best moves the producers of this show have done in a long time.

Dude is f_ crazy. :lol:

I'm not up to date with a lot of what has been going on. I'm just curious as to why Aneesa doesn't walk around nude anymore, and when did she start liking meat?

Cara Maria did this to herself. If she didn't give Tom the HJ, Johnny Backpack wouldn't have another move to make to try and save himself.

I'm not up to date with a lot of what has been going on. I'm just curious as to why Aneesa doesn't walk around nude anymore, and when did she start liking meat?
She was always bi. She mentioned early on she was just leaning more towards ladies.

I assume her age dictates her nudity.

Last edited:

I really don't know what to tell you, but Abram is a very controlling individual. Look at the way he was yelling at his bloodline. He was a friggin' drill sergeant. Cara Maria basically cowers in fear of him. That is NOT healthy.

If you understand human psychology at all, last night should have come across as disturbing, not funny.

:lol: Abram is crazy. I think all who remember him know that.

I don't know about him being abusive emotionally or otherwise. Manipulative is a stretch too. He straight up admitted what he was doing and why.

Cara has her own personality faults. Before she got with Abram she never really spoke up for herself on challenges. It was only after getting with him she started standing up for herself solo with no support on challenges. In that way she copied the attitude of the dude she's with.

I really don't know what to tell you, but Abram is a very controlling individual. Look at the way he was yelling at his bloodline. He was a friggin' drill sergeant. Cara Maria basically cowers in fear of him. That is NOT healthy.

If you understand human psychology at all, last night should have come across as disturbing, not funny.

She cheated an Abram called her out.
She walked up to him and out the blue said "just wanna tell ya I love ya", and he's like what do you have to tell me?

He's not manipulating her, he's just to the point. Any person who know what they're any can be manipulative, but she wasn't cowering in fear, she was cowering because she knew he was about to see the hand job tape and she was shamed. I don't know man, he's loco yea, but I don't see it like you or the rest, I think destructive, and it's not them.

Back
Top Bottom