MTV The Challenge season 27: Bloodlines Fall/Winter 2015

Was very disappointed with the **** they should've shown episode. Normally those behind the scenes clips have me cracking up but I do not know if this cast is not as funny as prior years but it was just bland.

LeRoy's YOYO comment was the only one that got me.

I think this season was just really underwhelming, which is probably what we'll see more and more.

The prime days of Evan, Kenny, Brad, Veronica, Coral, Johanna, CT etc are gone. I'll still tune in, but it's just another piece of my childhood slipping away
laugh.gif

Imagine all the DM's Brianna is gonna get now because of the show....... and she'll take 'em.
nerd.gif

you seem to know your ****, know anything about next season? cast? please tell me backpack aint back

Nah, I had to go look up the specific air dates. I just remember a stretch where it seemed like they were releasing one after the other so I had to double check. It's not like I know that stuff off the top of my head lol.

It wouldn't matter if you likened her to a snow wookie with no makeup.

She looks like a Man with makeup, More like Nick instead of Nicole

Brianna might have been the season's MVP

might? if not her then who? baby girl went from crying about leaving and loosing to an actual competitor.

thomas was too shook to show at da reunion?
:wow: @ Nany's cousin looking right. I'll purchase some stock since no one else on NT messes with her.

enjoy

View media item 1851268View media item 1851269View media item 1851270
:x :x :x

her bloodline on da otha hand looking good chewing on that banana.

so after all da crying cory went back for a second helping of anessa?
always seemed like a kid with good taste.

:rofl: @ da cousin segment

jenna look kinda :wow: trynna pretend like she didn't poop all ova da toilet seat. And she can balance a cup on her butt? and she takes it up said butt eh? :evil:
anessa on that pole :evil:

Always a few weeks behind this thread, but...

- Cara Maria :smokin Finally. Well deserved, really. Bae

- Vince was/is horrible, but he owned it in the reunion and that was good to see. Seemed like the humbling experience unlocked something else and he was somewhat likable.

- Bananas is psychologically above them all.

- dmbrhs dmbrhs was right from the get...No one backed him, but I will. Abram is nutso, but the whole interaction stripped down to body language and words chosen between he and CM and it's pretty easy to see that that **** was toxic.

- I like Jenna. She makes sense even when she doesn't mean to. Zach always been a bum to me anyway.

- When LeRoy gets eliminated early, it sucks. Most the vets, really. RoyLee just been a constant for about, what...10 straight seasons?

- Mitch is probably the nicest dude any one could have as a friend. Also, goes to show you the **** you can't learn at Berkeley...Common sense, even though they probably read it. :lol:

Ready for the next one. This is one of the last of my guilty pleasures I haven't shook. :lol:

:nthat:

Last edited:
Was :rofl: during the **** they didn't show you

:lol: Johnny - @"aneesa would've won who looks like the most cooked turkey pageant."
LeRoy talking about cohutta "there's a snake in my boots" :lol: "yoyo you're on your own"
:rofl: at the atomic sit up into Vince's *** and pushed harder into Vince's ***

Last edited:
Damn 10 seasons already? I don't think that's right :lol:

I know it's not. :lol: But he's been a mainstay for a bit now. I feel like we've seen the evolution of dude more than anyone over the years. Only common denominator is that everybody loves Leroy and it's not the same without. :lol:

Can't be ten seasons because RW Vegas was in 2011 lol. Seven challenges, including the upcoming one, for the record.

Back
Top Bottom