MTV The Challenge season 27: Bloodlines Fall/Winter 2015

what season was it they were in a tent in the middle of somewhere dead cold ?? that was bat **** crazy

cara maria got annoying this season

Battle of the Exes 1! They had to jump into the freezing water first! That final was SICK!!

:lol: Zach did the same thing to Jenna what he did to Jonna. Just stopped responding and blocked their numbers. Savage lol

Yeah it could've been a better finale.

:rofl: @ Johnny making sure to harp on Cara's scumbag moves.

who's this saucy new host? :lol:
Shorty from Girl Code :pimp: :evil:

Seems like she actually watches the show on the reg and has ppl she likes and dislikes :lol:

Bananas makes every damn thing about him. :lol:

And for such a tough guy, Abe is a pus. Your girl gave a handy, sucks, but you don't gotta get all off stage every 15 minutes over it. Pull yourself together B.

:lol: Zach dumping Jenna.
Abe really believes in honor and ****.

Wasn't just his girl cheating on him, it was being painted as causing a toxic relationship, and that Cara played the game just like Johnny, using Tom and Abe to get to the final. He hates Johnny and how he plays the game cuz he believes that's who you are in real life :lol:

Last edited:
Food Challenges in the Final though? I've never liked that **** man.....

Hell to the nah...Nah man

Last edited:
I do not recall MTV turning over a new season so quickly. Rivals III is set to premiere in May. Usually there are roughly 6 months between seasons.

I do not recall MTV turning over a new season so quickly. Rivals III is set to premiere in May. Usually there are roughly 6 months between seasons.

Not entirely unprecedented. There were three months between The Duel II and The Ruins, followed by four months until Fresh Meat II, then only four months until Cutthroat. They really churned out some seasons in that stretch lol. I'm convinced that's one reason many competitors began tapping out. They were turning right around and pumping out new seasons.

Then, they took a step back and launched Rivals, which saved the show.

Not entirely unprecedented. There were three months between The Duel II and The Ruins, followed by four months until Fresh Meat II, then only four months until Cutthroat. They really churned out some seasons in that stretch lol. I'm convinced that's one reason many competitors began tapping out. They were turning right around and pumping out new seasons.

Then, they took a step back and launched Rivals, which saved the show.
you seem to know your ****, know anything about next season? cast? please tell me backpack aint back

you seem to know your ****, know anything about next season? cast? please tell me backpack aint back
Next season is Rivals 3, Bananas is back, teamed up with Sarah which probably will be a strong team. Wes is there as well, several new faces returning from this season.

who's this saucy new host? :lol:

She took over angie martinez's spot on hot97 when angie left. She's also been talked about on sports shows all week because she used to date aldon smith and now dating kaepernick and caused fights in the 49ers lockerroom.

Last edited:
Brianna might have been the season's MVP

Brianna's new weave is LIT!! Or is that all hers!

I've grown to like Brianna and Jenna. They always go with the flow and don't let stuff affect them too much.

:lol: Zach did the same thing to Jenna what he did to Jonna. Just stopped responding and blocked their numbers. Savage lol

Dude will never change. Scumbag move. Jenna was looking so good in their Miss Turkey beauty pageant. I laughed when car said she saw Abe's score sheet and he gave Jenna a higher score on the swimsuit competition.

Food Challenges in the Final though? I've never liked that **** man.....
Hell to the nah...Nah man

That was nasty. Seeing people puke that much is not entertaining.

She took over angie martinez's spot on hot97 when angie left. She's also been talked about on sports shows all week because she used to date aldon smith and now dating kaepernick and caused fights in the 49ers lockerroom.
Ohhhh shiiii that's her

Watching the reunion now. Zach is a savage lmaooooooo holy **** thats hilarious

whats the story there? didn't catch the aftershow (just the 5 mins my dvr recorded after the finale)

She said he was talking to her mom and asking what Jenna's ring size is and how he wants to marry her. She calls him up and says "Guess who?". He replies "Brooke?". He's been avoiding her ever since.

Watching the reunion now. Zach is a savage lmaooooooo holy **** thats hilarious

whats the story there? didn't catch the aftershow (just the 5 mins my dvr recorded after the finale)

She said he was talking to her mom and asking what Jenna's ring size is and how he wants to marry her. She calls him up and says "Guess who?". He replies "Brooke?". He's been avoiding her ever since.

:lol: wow ...not hard to see that he isn't exactly a high character guy

laugh.gif
@ Mitch still rocking the free Under Armour gear on the reunion.

embarassed.gif
@ Nany's cousin looking right. I'll purchase some stock since no one else on NT messes with her.

No way I could take Nany's cousin serious with those things in her eyes....

Over there looking like...

687474703a2f2f7777772e7069636b616c6f6f2e636f6d2f70686f746f732f30312d32322d30382f3138382e6a7067.jpg

798fdc324ec2d8625cacc7330d686b9f.301x381x1.jpg

Last edited:
:wow: @ Nany's cousin looking right. I'll purchase some stock since no one else on NT messes with her.
Been called that.

I'd still smash as long as she kept the make-up on.

Hates on Karrueche, Jenna, and all other 10/10s.

Wants to smash the Westbrook broads, Blac Chyna and Nany's cousin.
I'm sorry but the caliber of broads on the Challenge do not at all in any way match the caliber in the raunch thread.

Them broads you keep bringing up aint 10s b. Is Karcas so low that now you grouping her with Jenna :lol:

We need a board.

Back
Top Bottom